Am I an attention seeking b1tch because

Raven_Rayes

I'm short and no one actually notices me, because I'm not short enough to be a freak to get some attention, and not tall enough to be able to look most people in the eye..

is my entire personality modelled around my insecurity of being a short person, being constantly ignored by everyone?

hmm... makes me think.. 

how many of you would wring the neck of a loud mouthed short person, who's completely dominating a conversation, if it was legal to do so?

I mean, I know you instinctively respect a tall person doing the same thing (assuming you have no way of knowing what a person's net worth is).

I'm curious if I'm just overreacting to a perceived danger from regular people, or if my fear that people do wanna kill me could possibly be true.

That's it. I'm gonna become a genius.

you'll never know because I won't tell you when I become one.

because I wouldn't care.

haha.. byeee fcukers.

This internet troll is gonna do something awesome, and you lost your chance at telling your grandkids a great story about how you once knew this famous person. 

muah..

17 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm short and no one actually notices me, because I'm not short enough to be a freak to get some attention, and not tall enough to be able to look most people in the eye..

is my entire personality modelled around my insecurity of being a short person, being constantly ignored by everyone?

hmm... makes me think.. 

Dont worry brother

you are Tyrian Lannister from game of thrones

you have your importance

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

hmm... makes me think.. 

Honestly, no one cares about height... I don’t think anyone will look down on you if you are short... it is your personality that matters..

when we have a perceived physical disadvantage, we tend to mix up personality issues with it.. 

we have a Director in our Org.. he is barely 5 feet, desi guy.. he is basically a super star in our org and everyone looks up to him... he gets so many awards from cto and ceo.. 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Honestly, no one cares about height... I don’t think anyone will look down on you if you are short... it is your personality that matters..

when we have a perceived physical disadvantage, we tend to mix up personality issues with it.. 

we have a Director in our Org.. he is barely 5 feet, desi guy.. he is basically a super star in our org and everyone looks up to him... he gets so many awards from cto and ceo.. 

what personality? lol. 

I'm not a drone, that will fall in line and pursue any activity that is not in my interest.

so If I'm a superstar something, I can overcome my height. anthey ga.. yeah.. thanks.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what personality? lol. 

I'm not a drone, that will fall in line and pursue any activity that is not in my interest.

so If I'm a superstar something, I can overcome my height. anthey ga.. yeah.. thanks.

You don’t have to be a drone.. you have to be likeable and approachable.. if everyone doesn’t like to talk to you or avoiding you, then the issue is not your height.. 

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You don’t have to be a drone.. you have to be likeable and approachable.. if everyone doesn’t like to talk to you or avoiding you, then the issue is not your height.. 

how old are you?

11 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

anyway I was asking a question. the question is simple

do you wanna kill a short person who talks too much? if yes..

do you have the same feeling if the person is taller? if yes

don't lie to me.. hehe..

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

anyway I was asking a question. the question is simple

do you wanna kill a short person who talks too much? if yes..

do you have the same feeling if the person is taller? if yes

don't lie to me.. hehe..

Ok.. I got it.. I guess I was stupid to not realize it sooner.. 

shane mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

56 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

orey antha cinna ga print chesindhi ela sadavaali ra..

only headline maatrame sadiva

Ah bpharmacy ammayi laga wrong cases pedite vallaki 7  jail / fine or both anta section 193 prakaram. Saying khabadaar if you put fake cases.