San antonio

ForEverJava

Is san antonio good place to raise young kids.. I have kid starting high school next year daughter gonna start middle school..so wondering moving to San Antonio make sense..considering these days all jobs are remote..are any good neighbors with decent schools like 8 or 9 rating and with rents below 1500 for decent size condo.. if any SA locals please let me know as I seriously consider moving to this place..

Thnx 

7 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Is san antonio good place to raise young kids.. I have kid starting high school next year daughter gonna start middle school..so wondering moving to San Antonio make sense..considering these days all jobs are remote..are any good neighbors with decent schools like 8 or 9 rating and with rents below 1500 for decent size condo.. if any SA locals please let me know as I seriously consider moving to this place..

Thnx 

Calling Vaas Vlogs creator @TOM_BHAYYA

If not SA ..year round decent weather safe neighborhood and good schools and decent cost of living places suggest cheyyandi..inam thinking north Texas because it's not too hot and no state tax..Austin and Dallas  I heard it's too much desi crowd and getting expensive already..

21 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

If not SA ..year round decent weather safe neighborhood and good schools and decent cost of living places suggest cheyyandi..inam thinking north Texas because it's not too hot and no state tax..Austin and Dallas  I heard it's too much desi crowd and getting expensive already..

New braunfels

14 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

if you can afford, bay area is better baa

Nope I want to put more money towards kids IRA and kids 529 accounts and roth 401k and roth ira accounts than housing and other expenses..at the same time live comfortably decent life with good weather year round..

• Upvote 1

Just now, ForEverJava said:

Nope I want to put more money towards kids IRA and kids 529 accounts and roth 401k and roth ira accounts than housing and other expenses..at the same time live comfortably decent life with good weather year round..

Ca is way too expensive for me..way too much money petti podduna levagane roadside homeless pppl and drug addicts ni choose daridram vaddu..already tons of my friends in fremont  and rancho Cucamonga and other areas are relocating to other states ..ee daridralu choodaleka

51 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Ca is way too expensive for me..way too much money petti podduna levagane roadside homeless pppl and drug addicts ni choose daridram vaddu..already tons of my friends in fremont  and rancho Cucamonga and other areas are relocating to other states ..ee daridralu choodaleka

gong to San Antonio TeXas?

Nice place. Very affordable and 1.5 hour away from beach. Worked there 2 years ago. Kani makku santha konchem ekkuva. Education quality for kids is not so good ani talk. I dont have kids so I dont have first hand exp. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Is this place anything specific dude.. I see it as one of suburbs of San Antonio..

Anduke kada vesindi  adi tappa Inka em tepvadu naku