11 brutally honest reasons millennials don't want kids

betapilli

35 minutes ago, sri_india said:

fact noooo #$1

If my mom ever comes to me and says i was a parasite who sucked up all her nutrients .. I will feel very uncomfortable of my existence 😕 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

If my mom ever comes to me and says i was a parasite who sucked up all her nutrients .. I will feel very uncomfortable of my existence 😕 

It's not about being a parasite, it's about the need for attachment. 

2 minutes ago, betapilli said:

It's not about being a parasite, it's about the need for attachment. 

pregnancy is a nightmare, kids suckup all money, taking care of children is disgusting ivi detachment ki signs kaadhu.. exact opposite.. pure selfishness ki signs..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Samara said:

pregnancy is a nightmare, kids suckup all money, taking care of children is disgusting ivi detachment ki signs kaadhu.. exact opposite.. pure selfishness ki signs..

I didn't see those were my reasons. 

it is blatantly absurd, to think about this.

Pro-creation is natural form of evolution. 

Too much education and these fake liberal countries are making you think as if you are a god.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, betapilli said:

I am not necessarily justifying. I am trying to understand if it's because I am selfish, or it's because I am scared. 

Based on my experiences in my life, na parents ki, relatives ki pillalu undadam valla em ochindi ani alochiste, I feel like it's just an emotional uphill, like paatikellu penchaka pillalu parents daggara ayite undaru, vallu ila undali ala undali anna tapana, valla life gurunchi parents struggle, idanta avasarama ani oka rakamga vairagyam ochinattu feel avtunna, I don't know how to explain it. 

adi kuda point nenu similar ga alochosta.kaani mana chuttu vunna syatem ni follow ayitey less headache ani anipistundi.manam okkalam separate ayinattu feel ayyi krungi potam emo

2 hours ago, FLraja said:

adi kuda point nenu similar ga alochosta.kaani mana chuttu vunna syatem ni follow ayitey less headache ani anipistundi.manam okkalam separate ayinattu feel ayyi krungi potam emo

Yeah kani if you try to relate with your parents more so than your friends, you will realize the struggles they went through to raise to their kids. In the end, the kids are going to grow up like they want to, not like how you want to. They will leave you like you left your parents. I don't know if it's worth the struggle.  

• Confused 1