Us police gopathanam

Manchodu_Chedodu

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

I was arrested once for not attending court (traffic misdemeanor)...I was there inside for 2 hrs at the max, wife was outside and she paid bail money to come out...was a nightmare just for those 2 hours...but they treated good though...luckily no fingerprints taken and never had immigration issues...%$#$

Traffic ticket pay chesthe poyedhi ga 

Just now, Raazu said:

Traffic ticket pay chesthe poyedhi ga 

tickets pay cheyakunda nenu vere state ki move ayya....court sent notices to my old address, warrant was issued since I didn't respond...unfortunately I had 12 speedings and 1 no headlights...%$#$

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

tickets pay cheyakunda nenu vere state ki move ayya....court sent notices to my old address, warrant was issued since I didn't respond...unfortunately I had 12 speedings and 1 no headlights...%$#$

Nivu NASCAR lo vundali babu 😊

3 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Nivu NASCAR lo vundali babu 😊

the problem was with my car bro, but that I found out after I paid all the tickets...my car's speedometer shows 5 miles less than the actual speed...I used to drive 70 on a 70 but still cops used to pull me over...aa year naaku too much bad luck not only with speedings but other reasons too...Telugu GIF - Telugu GIFs

Just now, Shameless said:

the problem was with my car bro, but that I found out after I paid all the tickets...my car's speedometer shows 5 miles less than the actual speed...I used to drive 70 on a 70 but still cops used to pull me over...Telugu GIF - Telugu GIFs

Found out chesaka challenge cheyalsindhi or sue the car manufacture!

1 minute ago, Raazu said:

Found out chesaka challenge cheyalsindhi or sue the car manufacture!

the car was already 10-12 years old...malli attorney ni pettukoni, naa paatha state ki poyi fight emi cheyali ani light theesukunna...luckily most of the points got removed and also found an attorney for dead seap to clear me out of all the mess I made...my last ticket was in June 2012 and nothing since then...Brahmi Julayi GIF - Brahmi Julayi Comedy GIFs

32 minutes ago, Shameless said:

the car was already 10-12 years old...malli attorney ni pettukoni, naa paatha state ki poyi fight emi cheyali ani light theesukunna...luckily most of the points got removed and also found an attorney for dead seap to clear me out of all the mess I made...my last ticket was in June 2012 and nothing since then...Brahmi Julayi GIF - Brahmi Julayi Comedy GIFs

Pros emana evarna arrest ayara bro.

2 hours ago, Manchodu_Chedodu said:

Pros emana evarna arrest ayara bro.

antha dhairyam maaku ekkadidhi bro...maa paatha office lo oka maintenance technician ni arrest chesaru pros lo, vadi pic local newspaper and news lo vesaru...but he was fired from work though...%$#$

16 minutes ago, Shameless said:

antha dhairyam maaku ekkadidhi bro...maa paatha office lo oka maintenance technician ni arrest chesaru pros lo, vadi pic local newspaper and news lo vesaru...but he was fired from work though...%$#$

Oh vadini koda trap chesara bro.

5 hours ago, Manchodu_Chedodu said:

Kottaru jail tesukelli ala kurcho pedatharu. Nenu vunna 3 to 4 hours lone nenu vacha ani Pizza burger koda icharu food kinda. I will give 5/5 stars. Rooms koda baga clean vuntayi. Must visit place.

brahmi24_0.gif?1403646236

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Manchodu_Chedodu said:

Kottaru jail tesukelli ala kurcho pedatharu. Nenu vunna 3 to 4 hours lone nenu vacha ani Pizza burger koda icharu food kinda. I will give 5/5 stars. Rooms koda baga clean vuntayi. Must visit place.

haha last line keka