Us police gopathanam

Manchodu_Chedodu

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I reported for IRS Fraud calls. Personal info being compromised. Threatening calls.

Owner and Operator of India-Based Call Centers Sentenced to Prison for Scamming U.S. Victims out of Millions of Dollars

An Indian national was sentenced today to 20 years in prison followed by three years of supervised release in the Southern District of Texas for his role in operating and funding India-based call centers that defrauded U.S. victims out of millions of dollars between 2013 and 2016.

idi adenemo chudandi

7 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Owner and Operator of India-Based Call Centers Sentenced to Prison for Scamming U.S. Victims out of Millions of Dollars

An Indian national was sentenced today to 20 years in prison followed by three years of supervised release in the Southern District of Texas for his role in operating and funding India-based call centers that defrauded U.S. victims out of millions of dollars between 2013 and 2016.

idi adenemo chudandi

I reported in 2016 not same . I was told cops cant catch them upfront.  Na license plate nunchi tax id varaku cheppadu mahanubhavudu. I made fun initially as i knew it was fraud call but he had every damn info . 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I reported in 2016 not same . I was told cops cant catch them upfront.  Na license plate nunchi tax id varaku cheppadu mahanubhavudu. I made fun initially as i knew it was fraud call but he had every damn info . 

Devuda...

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Oh ila koda cheyocha akka. Party ni entha bedirinchochu? 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Ask that criminal u are asking wrong person

How could they get access to your confidential info.....like license info and so on.... Do they get info from CC companies ???

24 minutes ago, Rendu said:

How could they get access to your confidential info.....like license info and so on.... Do they get info from CC companies ???

I have zero idea. It showed IRS number only i googled immediately. I was laughing till he told my tax id.   He has every damn info thats when i got worried . COps annadu conference annadu i will be arrested they are coming to my office annadu stop driving annadu. Nenu chakkaga police station ki velli complain chesa. I was told they cant catch them as the calls are made from outside USA and may be dark web or soemthing. I got threatening calls even after that for 10 days saying i will be arrested. I was asked to change SSN but thats not easy and big process and headache. Change cheyaledu emanna ayite chuddam anukunna em kale so lite.