I 485 was returned by USCIS

Ford_Abbai

Hello friends, I just received a note from my attorney that my I 485 was returned by USCIS as USCIS has run out of immigrant visa numbers for the time being. My application reached USCIS on Oct 30th. Has anyone ever encountered such a reason saying ‘run out of immigrant visa numbers’? Please advise.

Not mine

14 minutes ago, Ford_Abbai said:

Hello friends, I just received a note from my attorney that my I 485 was returned by USCIS as USCIS has run out of immigrant visa numbers for the time being. My application reached USCIS on Oct 30th. Has anyone ever encountered such a reason saying ‘run out of immigrant visa numbers’? Please advise.

Not mine

ask your god @balayya babu for GC 

Its possible man

i dont know abt visa availability but u s c i s sending ur documents back is possible

when we filed the I-485 our lawyer told us to wait and send on the right date, if not they will send the packet back.. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Its possible man

i dont know abt visa availability but u s c i s sending ur documents back is possible

when we filed the I-485 our lawyer told us to wait and send on the right date, if not they will send the packet back.. 

Lol seriously ?

12 hours ago, Ford_Abbai said:

Not mine

Adedo oka 2 days mundu pampiyochu ga 

2 hours ago, rajivn786 said:

I seriously doubt received date. As long as it’s before dec 31, and filed properly there should not be an issue. Either arroyos hiding something or there’s some other reason 

yeah same feeling...  they have to honor if the received date falls below the accepted dates.. they will clearly mention on the site as well..

something fishy