Fidelity brokerage link account

terminator_desi

Hi Friends,

Anyone has Fidelity brokerage link account?Can you please share benefits of fidelity brokerage link account?I have a fidelity 401k account through my eployer and have an option to setup brokerage link account

I have tried rh, e*trade,ameritrade, webull and fidelity. I have researched lot on these. fidelity is best. Specially if you want to do trading for penny stock go with fidelity, they dont charge commission for otc stocks. e*trade and ameritrade charge commission fees for both buy and sell. coming to rh and webull you may not be able to buy penny stocks on these

21 minutes ago, ranam_007 said:

I have tried rh, e*trade,ameritrade, webull and fidelity. I have researched lot on these. fidelity is best. Specially if you want to do trading for penny stock go with fidelity, they dont charge commission for otc stocks. e*trade and ameritrade charge commission fees for both buy and sell. coming to rh and webull you may not be able to buy penny stocks on these

@ranam_007   Thanks for your response

2 hours ago, ranam_007 said:

webull is gud for pre market access

2 hours ago, ranam_007 said:

100% agreed...torch.gif

11 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

You can have that in Fidelity also just that you have to activate it...Only thing you won't have Crypto.. torch.gif

pre market 1am est is only possible in webull and interactive broker pro