The real anti-nationals by Ambedkar

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Uko kaka appatla ala iana icharu

Ippudu adhi kuda ivvaru

yea its even worse now,. Nothing changed - if you give power to indians they make everything worse. Malla ikkada kocchi reservation meedha edupulu. 

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Dude - caste based divisions are daily reality in india for centuries. how many language based discriminations happened in india? and how can they happen as languages are spread out geogoraphically. here is how caste happened.

You are contradicting yourself here. Yesterday you were saying that language is a problem, today you are saying that it is not. The thread is about anti national behavior is it not?

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You are contradicting yourself here. Yesterday you were saying that language is a problem, today you are saying that it is not. The thread is about anti national behavior is it not?

when did i say language is a problem? are you sure you are reading my posts correctly? was there historically even language based racism among people in india? there is a language imposition by govt of india on areas where the people dont even speak that language which is a problem. 

If states were independent tHere cannot be a language problem because languages do not even share the same area other than edges.

You guys are really stretching the facts here. Ignoring actual casteism by speculating non-existing language animosity.

Though he is great person, he missed the greatest opportunity to remove the casteism in India.

- He should have inclueded the provision in Constitution to remove any mention of caste in any official Govt documents

- Reservations based on poverty

- Inter-caste marriages chesukonetollaki special reservations or economical benfits. Instead of leaving this to politicans he should have made it as fundamental right.

Those are harsh and practical things to achive caste-free society.

• Upvote 1

@Ayodhyaramayyaips @NiranjanGaaru digandi saar. Mee batch vacchindhi - india lo no caste anta. only rich and poor and language divisions anta (hahahah). @Ayodhyaramayyaips intermediate caste, proletarian antu edho annav ga.

This is a great oppurtunitu for you to come and educate and make real your so called anti-caste opposition. Why should i wage a lonely battle on this. Randarra.

32 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

when did i say language is a problem? are you sure you are reading my posts correctly? was there historically even language based racism among people in india? there is a language imposition by govt of india on areas where the people dont even speak that language which is a problem. 

145ba1de-468e-4254-89f6-cb81c927cba4.jpeg
A Facemask & Scrunchie in one!!
The Maskie is the worlds first facemask that doubles as a scrunchie! Never...

If states were independent tHere cannot be a language problem because languages do not even share the same area other than edges.

19966451-b0fe-4064-9e88-ddaab0fc1459.png
Take Time to Stop and Smile
Brighten your day with the content from Yahoo FeelGood
downtownlouieslounge.com

You guys are really stretching the facts here. Ignoring actual casteism by speculating non-existing language animosity.

Why do you want a Telugu identity then? If we remove castes and languages then it is just people without any differences. I am not ignoring anything related to caste btw. I just don’t understand how you can achieve equality without removing the other differences. I am not sure how removing castes will turn everyone into nationalists. 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Why do you want a Telugu identity then? If we remove castes and languages then it just people without any differences. I am not ignoring anything related to caste btw. I just don’t understand how you can achieve equality without removing the other differences. I am not sure how removing castes will turn everyone into nationalists. 

how can you remove language ra? does it not it take huge effort to people teach another language, A telugu language is an intellectual achievement or an intellectual tool. But even a child in telugu land picks it up effortlessly because his mother/father/neighbours all teach him - again effortlessly. 

So you have people already coming with a readymade skill of language - the vehicle of knowledge acquisition. So the logical thing to do is to govern them in that language, school them in that language. Its most efficient and quickest way of development - as simple as that. It is also least disruptive as many people enterntainement, love etc are also generally dependent on native language.

But caste is a stupid fascist identity. There is no meaning to it. i am tired of explainign obvious things to people.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

how can you remove language ra? does it not it take huge effort to people teach another language, A telugu language is an intellectual achievement or an intellectual tool. But even a child in telugu land picks it up effortlessly because his mother/father/neighbours all teach him - again effortlessly. 

So you have people already coming with a readymade skill of language - the vehicle of knowledge acquisition. So the logical thing to do is to govern them in that language, school them in that language. Its most efficient and quickest way of development - as simple as that. It is also least disruptive as many people enterntainement, love etc are also generally dependent on native language.

But caste is a stupid fascist identity. There is no meaning to it. i am tired of explainign obvious things to people.

@DummyVariable is debating repectfully. You on the other hand showing typical tyrannical Brahmin arrogance. Typical upper caste arrogant bum. Cant respct others.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are talking as if languages don’t die or have not been forced out of common usage. How old is our language? What did we speak before Telugu? 

Your op talks about jealousy caused by the differences in people. For me differences can be anything- be it caste or language/region. Everything will eventually lead to jealousy if there is no uniformity if you look at it from that standpoint. If we create language identities with no caste, we are not going to get rid of anti-nationalism(again from your op). 

12 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You are talking as if languages don’t die or have not been forced out of common usage. How old is our language? What did we speak before Telugu? 

Your op talks about jealousy caused by the differences in people. For me differences can be anything- be it caste or language/region. Everything will eventually lead to jealousy if there is no uniformity if you look at it from that standpoint. If we create language identities with no caste, we are not going to get rid of anti-nationalism(again from your op). 

There is something completely unscrewed in your brain. Really - you have such great difficulty grasping plain information. I dont know what is with most upper castes and their brains. They instinctively defend casteism and in process pose such weird questions. Language identities create cheyyademendhira - language exists ra.

You can give up caste identity by simply disowning it. It brings immediate benefits to society with no real damage anywhere. To kill a language which may not even be desirable requires huge effort and there are very rare examples in history. And why would you even do that? what kind of parrallels are these?

THe Op did not talk about jealousy through generic differences. He talked about CASTE  for god sake. WTF is wrong with you ? why do you avoid it so much ? you guys are rotten inside out man. I hope some enlighten comes to you sometime.

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

There is something completely unscrewed in your brain. Really - you have such great difficulty grasping plain information. I dont know what is with most upper castes and their brains. They instinctively defend casteism and in process pose such weird questions. Language identities create cheyyademendhira - language exists ra.

You can give up caste identity by simply disowning it. It brings immediate benefits to society with no real damage anywhere. To kill a language which may not even be desirable requires huge effort and there are very rare examples in history. And why would you even do that? what kind of parrallels are these?

THe Op did not talk about jealousy through generic differences. He talked about CASTE  for god sake. WTF is wrong with you ? why do you avoid it so much ? you guys are rotten inside out man. I hope some enlighten comes to you sometime.

Quite how you think that I am defending casteism is beyond me. You were talking about language based identities in your previous posts. Telugus don’t have an identity along language lines. There are two separate states now- maybe more in the future. Your op mentions jealousy because of differences in people and how someone can be called an anti national. Differences can be many imv and your argument for an antinational free country would fail if you look at it that way.