The real anti-nationals by Ambedkar

Telugodura456

I think fondness is different from discrimination. People of same language/region stay closely because they can communicate easily and compare them. But later caste os discrimination . I dont tamilian will not have problem telugu girlas long as same caste But different caste will cause problems 

1 hour ago, yskokila said:

I have only one id any single time in this DB. Can you show me other id of mine? Also having multiple ids does not harm the society in any way. But surely having a caste oriented approach does.

Good that you realized that your caste oriented approach is harming society then..

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

so anti-caste system aithe anti-BJP ani nee uddheshama ?

Castes theesethe you become nationalist. You will become probjp automatically as you are a nationalist. Andhuke vellantha kasta padi caste theesesi bjp lo join avudham anukuntunnaru.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Castes theesethe you become nationalist. You will become probjp automatically as you are a nationalist. Andhuke vellantha kasta padi caste theesesi bjp lo join avudham anukuntunnaru.

emi ardham kaale

6 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

I am not saying that caste based discrimination is ok. It is time for you to stop putting words in my mouth. Stoking regionalism and creating language based identities will eventually lead to discrimination or may already have done so. Please stop the drama about “human heart” etc - it makes your arguments sound fake.

Yes you are exactly saying that. You try to diminish it by bringing speculative discrimination concepts when one talks about real issue. you think you are so cunning and smart but anyone can see how evil and devious you are.Nara narallo pathukone poyindhi caste based hate.  A language based identity can be chosen a caste based cannot be. Does any feel discriminated because they speak English in america.

8 hours ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Oddhu bhai thaariff oddhu...unnadhi unnattu matlaadithey saalu...japs, germs, Koreans devolopment ki historical and cultural reasons unnayi annadhi na feeling but did they achieve social justice in their context I mean in the context of their society???

Yem historical and cultural bro. All of them from japan in the far east to portugal in far west are language based. There are some small exceptions such as belgium and switzerland but there too language is the key identifier, In their parliament MP are expected to speak only in their languages.

Telugu is not property of TDP - dont be that insecure bro. And also dont be so resistant to see what is obvious in the rest of world because you make these silly connections of telugu with tdp and worry about ir.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes you are exactly saying that. You try to diminish it by bringing speculative discrimination concepts when one talks about real issue. you think you are so cunning and smart but anyone can see how evil and devious you are.Nara narallo pathukone poyindhi caste based hate.  A language based identity can be chosen a caste based cannot be. Does any feel discriminated because they speak English in america.

The only evil person in this forum is you. You are the one raking up hate against Dalits by abusing upper castes here. Who appointed you as the spokesperson for Dalits? This forum mostly doesn’t care about it, but you bring it up everyday - pitting them against upper castes for no reason. May be you get psycho satisfaction when they are abused. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

The only evil person in this forum is you. You are the one raking up hate against Dalits by abusing upper castes here. Who appointed you as the spokesperson for Dalits? This forum mostly doesn’t care about it, but you bring it up everyday - pitting them against upper castes for no reason. May be you get psycho satisfaction when they are abused. 

Where is the hate against upper castes?. I am saying end caste system - if that sounds like hate to you that means you are a casteist and you deserve hate. WHy would racists and casteists (casteism is also racism as its birth based) not deserve hate ?

You could easily join me and say yes this is wrong and lets end casteism. But no - you bring in these elaborate and speculative defenses of it by pointing out meaningless "hey what about languagism or this or that".

You and attitude by many of  your fellow upper casteists is the clear reason why the society is as it is. YOu may come to america but you havent changed.

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Where is the hate against upper castes?. I am saying end caste system - if that sounds like hate to you that means you are a casteist and you deserve hate. WHy would racists and casteists (casteism is also racism as its birth based) not deserve hate ?

6bf8c643-2f82-4d60-aa77-7bf02f816540.jpg
Roam Freely: Corolla, NC
Natural, unspoiled and undeniably open – Corolla, NC on the Currituck Outer...

You could easily join me and say yes this is wrong and lets end casteism. But no - you bring in these elaborate and speculative defenses of it by pointing out meaningless "hey what about languagism or this or that".

952ff923f16b4c59af9287b3e2cb5b3f.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
Normal Blood Sugar Chart
Get one here.
diabetesselfmanagement.co

You and attitude by many of  your fellow upper casteists is the clear reason why the society is as it is. YOu may come to america but you havent changed.

Don’t lie. You have targeted upper castes before. Now, you are speaking for Dalits. What does that say? You are clearly matching them up against each other to satisfy your evil urges may be. There is no altruism in it. The only way something will end is when all stakeholders have a say. No one will come to the table to discuss it if you try to fight with them all the time. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Don’t lie. You have targeted upper castes before. Now, you are speaking for Dalits. What does that say? You are clearly matching them up against each other to satisfy your evil urges may be. There is no altruism in it. The only way something will end is when all stakeholders have a say. No one will come to the table to discuss it if you trying to fight with them all the time. 

No casteists are not stakeholders - they dont have a say. The only say they get is a kick on their backsides. As simple as that. Thats how every country in the world improved themselves.