What ‘Addiction’ you quit???

Raazu

I used to smoke during Degree days, for 4 4 1/2 years and I quit afterwards... I used to have once in bluemoon later.. after coming here I had few times, but was never for habit,, just when visited dance and other clubs! Last I shared a cig was in 2007. I used to leave rings out of smoke..

37 minutes ago, Raazu said:

I used to smoke during Degree days, for 4 4 1/2 years and I quit afterwards... I used to have once in bluemoon later.. after coming here I had few times, but was never for habit,, just when visited dance and other clubs! Last I shared a cig was in 2007. I used to leave rings out of smoke..

How old are you baa

Smoke -> almost 8 years chesa. but tried many times to quit. did not work. so one sudden day i quit with frustration and controlled urge by licking salt on hand for two days. 3rd day onwards no urge. because of licking too much salt, i had to drink lot of water. this might have helped to contain urge. 😁

• Like 1

Smoking - college lo and masters lo unnapudu alavatu undedi . Graduate ayye mundu got frustrated by how controlled i am with nicotone. Quit cold turkey never again. Appudu edo book chadiva how nicotone works in the body ani. Okasari idantha nicotine valla vastunna cravinga ee ani telisaka it was a bit easy . But man first one week full cough.