AWS learning

kwel

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

All I am trying to say is knowing basics is different than actually working on real time problems .  It’s takes time and experience to be good at anything . 1 month time is literally nothing .  Working on AWS i really know what I am talking . Anyways I don’t want to drag this argument anymore . 

I mentioned what I did from a basic understanding point of view, I never said a month's study was a substitute for real time experience. Everyone knows that, anyone working in IT knows that so it's elemental. My comment was also in reference to people putting up "proxxy" interviewers for AWS positions, atleast if they learn it and fail at the interview they can improve themselves. Cracking an interview with a proxxy won't help them in any case.

I wasn't trying to argue here, just trying to present things from my perspective. But yeah it's all good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Oh I didn't mean you bro, I meant those people getting someone to take ***** interviews for them etc. 

Vallu oka one month spend chesthey they can take the exam and crack it themselves. I cracked 2 AWS based interviews in the last one month, nenu eppudu AWS meeda work cheyaledu and I didn't even spend that much time learning every service on AWS. I just learned some business cases to use AWS and what services make sense, plus some architectural stuff. interview lo honest ga cheppa nenem expert kaadu these are the services I know and when you use them etc ani. All the interviewers appreciated the honesty and said they liked my thought process. 

good for u bro

Just now, lucky7 said:

good for u bro

Yeah I failed a couple of interviews at first too so it's not like it's a 100% strike rate. 

But AWS lo without real time experience enter avvadam ee rojullo kastame as @Amrita mentioned, esp if you are applying for Sr Cloud Engineering roles

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lucky7 said:

my client place to 70 plus resumes and interviews reject chessarru bro for 1 AWS resource ki, 99% all Fake profiles anni na manager chebuthunadu. Genuine resources ki AWS openings unnayyi still ..............

50% of them proxies pettarru anni chebuthunadu, during the interivew suddenly stop anni ante, still converstaion going onn.... illa chall techniques use chesi catch chesthunarru 

Eh client ok hint ivvu akkada apply cheyyam. 70 interviews ante Enta time waste chesaru man, they can easily filter 

51 minutes ago, rahulroy4u said:

Eh client ok hint ivvu akkada apply cheyyam. 70 interviews ante Enta time waste chesaru man, they can easily filter 

70 interview why time waste man. If you ask what is S3 EC2 then even 1000 interviews is not enough as every tom dick and harry who paid 10 USD in udemy knows that

Give a codepair and ask for 10 lines of code. You can filter 95% of the junk

15 hours ago, kwel said:

Can you please suggest good place to learn aws concepts. 

I am looking for simplified and easy to understand courses. 

like docker, kubernetie, helm etc.

Thank you

I have study experience more than 2 years, have 1 certification, writing another one, can teach

15 hours ago, kwel said:

Can you please suggest good place to learn aws concepts. 

I am looking for simplified and easy to understand courses. 

like docker, kubernetie, helm etc.

Thank you

a cloud guru is good