Anyone regret leaving India for US?

filterKaapi

No I do not .... As i spend a couple of months every year in India and my parents spend close to 6 months every year in the US along with me ... torch.gif

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

No I do not .... As i spend a couple of months every year in India and my parents spend close to 6 months every year in the US along with me ... torch.gif

how old are you baa.. you are living my dream..

4 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Kinda same. My parents visit every year and i visit every other year.  I don't miss my parents at all.  It feels like a break. 

I personally don't regret it. For me, there is more guilt than regret in leaving India. For me, India is not so much about the people or the place, it's more in my head, that I didn't grow up to serve my country, instead left it for my own greed. More than anything, I feel guilty about leaving India. 

4 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

how old are you baa.. you are living my dream..

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Kinda same. My parents visit every year and i visit every other year.  I don't miss my parents at all.  It feels like a break. 

Age di emundi bro ... Na director gadu naaku aa flexibility istadu ... Thats how its possible .. torch.gif

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Atorch.gif

Grand parents/ Hyd and food kosame india ki pota nenu honestly. Its easy when they come 2 weeks trip lo peddaga chesedi kuda em ledu. torch.gif

Just now, Amrita said:

Hyd and food kosame india ki pota nenu honestly. Its easy when they come 2 weeks trip lo peddaga chesedi kuda em ledu. torch.gif

Nenu india vellinappudu i usually take my parents and travel to some places in India so i can show them around  .. torch.gif

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Nenu india vellinappudu i usually take my parents and travel to some places in India so i can show them around  .. torch.gif

Nice ...i planned last year that way as India asalu chudaley. Andukenemo Pandemic vachindi torch.gif

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Nice ...i planned last year that way as India asalu chudaley. Andukenemo Pandemic vachindi torch.gif

Nenu anni tickets and hotel anni ikkada unnapude book chesi then i go travel with them.... Not that they cant go on their own... Its possible so we travel together.torch.gif

12 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I personally don't regret it. For me, there is more guilt than regret in leaving India. For me, India is not so much about the people or the place, it's more in my head, that I didn't grow up to serve my country, instead left it for my own greed. More than anything, I feel guilty about leaving India. 

If other people can help me with ways to deal with this guilt, it will help me personally.