Anyone feel guilty for leaving India?

filterKaapi

In other thread about regret, @betapillisaid they were feeling guilty they left india and are not giving back to the country.. anyone of you feeling the same?

neneithe @athcare.. i had a lot of negative experiences from the society and people around me back in india so @athcareabout giving back ..

You can post honestly in thread vaa.. no judgement here

8 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

In other thread about regret, @betapillisaid they were feeling guilty they left india and are not giving back to the country.. anyone of you feeling the same?

neneithe @athcare.. i had a lot of negative experiences from the society and people around me back in india so @athcareabout giving back ..

If you leave the home for better life then why guilty and complaints... whoever is doing it they better go back to home country and do whatever they like 

5 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

If you leave the home for better life then why guilty and complaints... whoever is doing it they better go back to home country and do whatever they like 

Feeling guilty doesn't mean you regret something. If you're breaking up with a real nice person, when you know you're not good for each other, you want to break up so that they won't feel hurt. Even if you break up with them, you still feel guilty. You don't regret breaking up with them, you just feel guilty about it. For me, leaving India is the same thing. 

38 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

Manam puttina place India ayindi antakuminchi I don't have any feeling about place. I only care about my family. Na family ekkada vunte adhe na home.. ee desh bhakti anedi janalani gorrelanu chesi telivainavadu rule cheyadaniki pettina oka fake emotion. Picha light tisuko... 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

asalu nuv manishivaa question bank vaa

em doubts raa avi

entha theskuntunnav Admin daggara

haha emaindi vaa.. baane unnayi gaa naa quessions

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, filterKaapi said:

Giving back ani nuvvu enduku anukovali ? nenu puttina desham/ooru US laaga unte entha bavuntado anukovochu kada ? hence do something for that.. you have bigger reason to do something because you suffered and others will suffer too if your place remains the same..

• Upvote 1