Friend uncle wife son girl friend cousin boy friend love problem

friesNfrappe

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Chadvina ardham kadu trust me. Ela telusu antavemo nenu chadiva ga ? Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

I know ..nuv chaduvtav...naku thelusu...endhukante basically you are god.,you are a very good god...:D

10 minutes ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

yeah sen. choosesa thnq for the reply that day.edo oka giffu movie name tho aagakunda,nuv vadina anni giffs,vati movie names cheppav.thnakyou for that

You are welcome 

c2XUcsQ.gif

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ellen said:

You are welcome 

c2XUcsQ.gif

the animation of this girl is so flawless anipisthadi. color combinations, skin tone, her eyes,face and hair, added to that her big hair clip makes it totally a lovable character to me

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ellen said:

You are welcome 

c2XUcsQ.gif

Yea Arietty is easily the best work from Studio Ghibli...art wise ... Totoro is the best kani it was made in 1988, so mostly soft ga untadi. Arietty is from 2010 so may be valla visualisation etc improved with tech. Extremely clear color depth undi. Especially red and greens are very deep.  Same with Ponyo and Howls moving castle.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

the animation of this girl is so flawless anipisthadi. color combinations, skin tone, her eyes,face and hair, added to that her big hair clip makes it totally a lovable character to me

Watch the movie by the way if you didnt already... big clip dimension ento telustadi 😆😁

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

@kalaa_pipaasi Landscape vishyam lo best works from studio Ghibli are Laputa, Mononoke Hime and Only yesterday. Asal atla pause chesi chustane untam konni background visuals

u seem to be an expert in animation movies. is there any way to star certain messages? for later refference

1 minute ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

u seem to be an expert in animation movies. is there any way to star certain messages? for later refference

Hehe only Japanese Anime ki huge fan nenu. U can book mark thread anthe ankunta

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

big clip

yea choostha downlaod petta ..her hair,bigclip and her clear face cut is lub.veeti kosamina choostha.