Actress Says Her Breasts Were Edited To Look Bigger On Posters

tamu

19 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

story in one line plz

A Scamster story - A lady and her lesbo Accomplice runs a Charitable Organization that fradulently traps vulnerable old people in the society. A Doctor works with them and certifies old people with diseases related to memory loss.

A Dumb Judge (never thought Judiciary is so weak in the USA) knowingly or unknowingly helps the Organization in retaining them inside.

They commit a Gross mistake when they take up a old lady into their custody, who actually was apart of a Big Russian Maffia. When the Maffia behind her relaizes the Head of the Org has already stolen all the valuables of the old lady, they come into Action.

Finally its not Maffia that punishes the Main lady head of the Trust but destiny punishes her. 

1 minute ago, yskokila said:

A Scamster story - A lady and her lesbo Accomplice runs a Charitable Organization that fradulently traps vulnerable old people in the society. A Doctor works with them and certifies old people with diseases related to memory loss.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

A Dumb Judge (never thought Judiciary is so weak in the USA) knowingly or unknowingly helps the Organization in retaining them inside.

They commit a Gross mistake when they take up a old lady into their custody, who actually was apart of a Big Russian Maffia. When the Maffia behind her relaizes the Head of the Org has already stolen all the valuables of the old lady, they come into Action.

Finally its not Maffia that punishes the Main lady head of the Trust but destiny punishes her. 

sounds boring to me

1 minute ago, Sarvapindi said:

sounds boring to me

I felt the same when a friend of mine told me.

At the start of the movie, I was about to go to the toilet. Once it started, never thought of going to p!ss for next 2 hours.

4 minutes ago, yskokila said:

I felt the same when a friend of mine told me.

At the start of the movie, I was about to go to the toilet. Once it started, never thought of going to p!ss for next 2 hours.

Ok ee weekend sudham aithe

1 hour ago, Killer66 said:

Enti bhaiya inta hype estunaru nijam ganey bagundha 🙄

I personally loved the movie. Movie paramgaa matrame aithe I liked it. BGM, lighting, people etc was top. Story later half lo kaasta nachaledu naaku. 

But most importantly what the lead role does is practically do-able in real life and it could happen to us also. I never knew that , naakaithe if the same thing happened to me when I am old ane thought raagane bhayam vesindi. Its an eye opener for me. TBH I am now reading more on how to not fall prey for such stuff. 

• Like 1