The biggest holocaust.

Raven_Rayes

is billions of sentient aniimals being killed for their meat for no good reason (human consumption is not a good reason) every year. and they suffer before they die. 

Human intelligence doesn't really give us the moral right to kill slightly less intelligent beings..

@Ellen

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lonelyloner said:

Every fcking damn psychologist suggest to eat non vegetarian for better health.

so?

is it okay to kill you if you are diagnosed as stupid?

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

is billions of sentient aniimals being killed for their meat for no good reason (human consumption is not a good reason) every year. and they suffer before they die. 

Human intelligence doesn't really give us the moral right to kill slightly less intelligent beings..

@Ellen

Narsi?

I agree with you man. Even though I am meat eating person and eat almost every alternative day, I am contemplating to give up the meat. Higher conscious beings understand the pain better than the rest and have moral responsbility to avoid that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so?

is it okay to kill you if you are diagnosed as stupid?

i'm not. humans have ability to think

stupidity doesn't mean somone lost thinking ability

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Narsi?

I agree with you man. Even though I am meat eating person and eat almost every alternative day, I am contemplating to give up the meat. Higher conscious beings understand the pain better and have moral responsbility to avoid that.

good. hopefully we'll have alternative lab grown meat soon in the market, for those who find it hard to kick the habit of eating meat..

1 minute ago, Lonelyloner said:

so is it okay to eat those with brain damage?

or to create a batch of babies with underdeveloped brains, so they can be eaten later?

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@Ellen

+23425

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so is it okay to eat those with brain damage?

or to create a batch of babies with underdeveloped brains, so they can be eaten later?

no way..our ancestors never ate like that.

3 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

also psychologists are pieces of fcuking sh1t mostly. peddling populist nonsense as therapy.

sure, if eating meat does good for your health, do eat. 

but those vitamins can be easily got via supplements too. Its just cultural instinct to privilege meat eating as enjoyable thing.

practising psychologists don't have to be taken seriously. example that worthless piece of sh1t Jordan Peterson.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

good. hopefully we'll have alternative lab grown meat soon in the market, for those who find it hard to kick the habit of eating meat..

they already have many alternate versions. They are called beyond meat.. usually made from soy or black beans etc. In Canada atleast every fastfood place has a beyond meat variation. 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

also psychologists are pieces of fcuking sh1t mostly. peddling populist nonsense as therapy.

sure, if eating meat does good for your health, do eat. 

but those vitamins can be easily got via supplements too. Its just cultural instinct to privilege meat eating as enjoyable thing.

practising psychologists don't have to be taken seriously. example that worthless piece of sh1t Jordan Peterson.

why your opinion changed ra saale...double game saale

mid day meals lo beef annav....emaindhi malli;