The biggest holocaust.

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

they already have many alternate versions. They are called beyond meat.. usually made from soy or black beans etc. In Canada atleast every fastfood place has a beyond meat variation. 

They are plant based meat that are never gonna make people give up actual meat.

meat grown from animal tissue is under serious development. I think some of these meat are grown from feathers of these chicken (not sure how true it is)..

my worry is that when actual lab grown meat alternatives arrive in the market, there's gonna be big time propaganda from these animal slaughter houses to ban them because they are lab grown and somehow not 'real meat'.. 

I hope people don't fall for such gimmicks.

• Like 1

Just now, Lonelyloner said:

why your opinion changed ra saale...double game saale

mid day meals lo beef annav....emaindhi malli;

he said he doesnt eat animals because he finds them cute... but he does not mind others eating. At least that is what i remember. 

Just now, Ellen said:

he said he doesnt eat animals because he finds them cute... but he does not mind others eating. At least that is what i remember. 

okk cool

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

meat grown from animal tissue is under serious development. I think some of these meat are grown from feathers of these chicken (not sure how true it is)..

my worry is that when actual lab grown meat alternatives arrive in the market, there's gonna be big time propaganda from these animal slaughter houses to ban them because they are lab grown and somehow not 'real meat'.. 

That is an interesting idea. I never heard of it

2 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

why your opinion changed ra saale...double game saale

mid day meals lo beef annav....emaindhi malli;

I've never supported eating meat.

mid day meals lo beef(not just beef, but meat in general) because its aspirational for these kids. To make them come to school.

and most importantly to piss off Hindu supremacists.

Also it'd be a great experiment to see if it improves learning outcomes of kids.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

"The "world's first commercial sale of cell-cultured meat" occurred in December 2020 at the Singapore restaurant "1880", where cultured meat manufactured by the US firm Eat Just was sold"

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

"The "world's first commercial sale of cell-cultured meat" occurred in December 2020 at the Singapore restaurant "1880", where cultured meat manufactured by the US firm Eat Just was sold"

Yes, I'm excited for it. I hope it makes people stop killing animals.

I hope it takes off huge.

• Like 1