Reasons for ycp clean sweep.... Just I am putting some observations.

Spartan

Guys don't laugh at me, I have serious suggestions to strengthen party in the intrest of state development and others.

I already dropped 3 mails to Babu garu but no response. Can some one help me to get an appointment with Babu garu ?

Below is one mail for your refernce, like that I sent different mails to babu garu Txxxxxxxxt strategy to strengthen party

Suggestions on Tirupti elections to grab Nxxxxxx mxxxx and change in pxxxxxx mxxxxxx set

I predicted TDP defeat in Viajayawada & Vizag a month before and dropped a mail to Babu garu.

My mail to Babu garu:

People who ever is reading this, please pass on this mail to Babu garu in the intrest of saving the party and bring babu again back in the current situation.

#BRINGBABUBACKAGAIN

Dear Sir,

I think by this time you might have got survey report and as I mentioned below don't think you might have recevied a different report.

It is the time for us to work with additional energy but not to get our selves demotivated.

At high-level below are my views, please go through and give me atleast an hour or two to share my views.

India towards Priv...... and 3 line ...... im mentioning one to win your conifdence FYR.

- Water and Air is occupied/going to be occupied, now we have Land as an additional advantage to bar .........................., (removed good Mount of suggestions in the intrest of making ideas confidential)

In Parllel at state using xxxxxxxx Strategy( xxx) to bring party back in to power

Ma area lo oke oka seat gelichindi, TDP ki strong ga unna chaala kuppalu koda YCP ki support chesayi, okkadu ante okka leader koda avtive ga leru TDP ki 😢😢😢

CBN as a party chief go to central politics

Jr for state CM candidate

This is the only combo that can save the party.

In current situation alllaince with any party under leadership of CBN n Lokesh is just nothing but killing of party with slow poison

Mana youth leader week ainappudu they will demand more seats which leads to loss in election just like 2009. Incase gelichina kuda pedda use emi undadu party will remains just like JDS in Karnataka

Even today TDP cadre Lokesh ni party future leader ga kadu kada at least party lo one of the leader ga kuda evaru recognise cheyyadam ledu

CBN eee issue lo entha twaraga realise aithee party ki antha better 

Mana DB members kondaru CBN thittadamee pani ga pettukunnaru but pls don't forget CBN lekuntee TDP musesi ippatiki at least 20 years ayyi undedi. Here problem is with future leader but not current leader.