Not happy with job, feeling like doing something big..

dilli_dada

Kani aa big endi anedi clarity ravatle.. 

Feeling all the hardwork putting in job is not worth, end of day iam employee, who had to justify my pay and they are employers who try to extract more than what they pay.. 

So more money or better company is your “something big”? If no, you can start a hobby like gardening, photography, ride a place, travel etc Which will give you a sense of life.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dilli_dada said:

Feeling all the hardwork putting in job is not worth, end of day iam employee, who had to justify my pay and they are employers who try to extract more than what they pay.. 

@Faang try dilli Uncle150766100_images(11).jpeg.3f4279e64d7af0

13 hours ago, Samara said:

big ante.. try ur luck in movies ba gallery_24383_13_195938.gif

How about gambling? %$#$

2 hours ago, Faang said:

@Faang try dilli Uncle150766100_images(11).jpeg.3f4279e64d7af0

Coding passionate lekunda how can @Faang be solution? INka goddu chakiri no?  Below bold is frustration FAANG will only increase that.

+_(

14 hours ago, dilli_dada said:

14 hours ago, dilli_dada said:

Don’t you have house loan yet 

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2021 at 11:51 AM, dilli_dada said:

if you feel that skilled and employers are exploiting you

why dont you think of working for yourself and rewarding to yourself using the same skill

Remember this : Until you have only one primary income and paying all bills out of it .. You can never ever become rich or famous. You are just working for some one else ante

think over.

• Like 1