Zombie Reddy much hilarious than Jhati Ratnalu

afdbowner

Jathi Ratnalu over Hyped casual comedy not worth the money... Zombie reddy is 10 times better in story and comedy...offcourse inspired from Walking Dead.

P.S : I am from Hyd.

18 minutes ago, afdbowner said:

Jathi Ratnalu over Hyped casual comedy not worth the money... Zombie reddy is 10 times better in story and comedy...offcourse inspired from Walking Dead.

P.S : I am from Hyd.

Waste movie bro couldn’t watch the trailer also

saw Zombie Reddy in Aha and it was fun....saw Jathinatnalu in theater and it was super fun....apples to apples laaga compare cheyyalemu.....Jathiratnaly was purposely made to be silly, 3 low IQ guys doing kothi chestalu and makers promoted that there is no story or logic and trailer/teasure chusthe clear ga ardam avthundi.....if ur expectation is something else, then yeah its horrible, unbearable movie.....anyway our individual opinion doesnt matter to makers...movie is super hit and they got what they wanted and so does majority of ppl who liked it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, no01 said:

saw Zombie Reddy in Aha and it was fun....saw Jathinatnalu in theater and it was super fun....apples to apples laaga compare cheyyalemu.....Jathiratnaly was purposely made to be silly, 3 low IQ guys doing kothi chestalu and makers promoted that there is no story or logic and trailer/teasure chusthe clear ga ardam avthundi.....if ur expectation is something else, then yeah its horrible, unbearable movie.....anyway our individual opinion doesnt matter to makers...movie is super hit and they got what they wanted and so does majority of ppl who liked it.

Nenu  reviews chute court comedy pichha hilarious ga untadi annru, kaani real ga ithe cringyy feeling ochindi...Naveen and Rahul’s presence was awesome paapum darshi ki pedda role ivale.... Logic lekapoina comedy ina koncham flow lo undali...

Ee movie do Naveen promotion tho nadichindi.... I don't see any future for that director Anudeep

Just now, pahelwan said:

Zombie trailer bagledu didn’t watch movie though 

baane untadi movie.....back ground score was awesome...konni scenes lo too good. overall low budget movie, corona time lo fast pace ga shooting chesi complete chesarante nijanga commendable...ala ani production values or tech aspects lo compromise ekkada kaaledu....looks rich overall 

Just now, afdbowner said:

Menu reviews chute court comedy pichha hilarious untadi annru, lanai real ga ithe cringyy feeling ochindi...Naveen and Rahul’s presence was awesome paapum darshi ki pedda role ivale.... Logic lekapoina comedy ina koncham flow undali...

We movie do Naveen promotion tho nadichindi.... I don't see any future for that director Anudeep

I totally get it bro....konni movies ela untai ante, either we like it very much or hate it to the core....ah category lo undi ee movie. its purely silly comedy...so first 15-20 mins lo nuvvu ah comedy ki connect kaaledu anuko...anthe inka...u cant sit in theater.

9 hours ago, no01 said:

I totally get it bro....konni movies ela untai ante, either we like it very much or hate it to the core....ah category lo undi ee movie. its purely silly comedy...so first 15-20 mins lo nuvvu ah comedy ki connect kaaledu anuko...anthe inka...u cant sit in theater.

Yep....it ran because many people connected and especially youth <20-25 connected a lot. 

9 hours ago, afdbowner said:

Nenu  reviews chute court comedy pichha hilarious ga untadi annru, kaani real ga ithe cringyy feeling ochindi...Naveen and Rahul’s presence was awesome paapum darshi ki pedda role ivale.... Logic lekapoina comedy ina koncham flow lo undali...

Ee movie do Naveen promotion tho nadichindi.... I don't see any future for that director Anudeep

Agree about Anudeep ...he is aided by talented naveen who is all rounder ( dialogues, screen play help etc ) and nag ashwin and his roaster of vyjayanti movies assistant directors.

Many people don't know the contribution that ADs make for a big production house... It's a big advantage that these have which normal movies lack....