Qatar Papa Shalini Exclusive Full Interview

Subbulu

2 hours ago, Somedude said:

She has huge fan following man. 2 Hrs lo 11K views interview ki. Bascially she is inter educated village lady who is unaware of nicities of modern socity.

I am also her fan.  Veella bootuhulu chala funny ga untayi. Boothulu lo kooda ilanti creativty untadha ani veella video choosaka ardham ayyindhi. And slang..movies lo ki velthe manchi future untadhi ilanti vallaki. Sampoornesh movie oka dhantlo adigaranta. You will see her in big screen sooner.

Vammoobaahubali GIF

2 hours ago, Somedude said:

She has huge fan following man. 2 Hrs lo 11K views interview ki. Bascially she is inter educated village lady who is unaware of nicities of modern socity.

I am also her fan.  Veella bootuhulu chala funny ga untayi. Boothulu lo kooda ilanti creativty untadha ani veella video choosaka ardham ayyindhi. And slang..movies lo ki velthe manchi future untadhi ilanti vallaki. Sampoornesh movie oka dhantlo adigaranta. You will see her in big screen sooner.

me too huge fan.. her famous dialogue is vachi na cake nakandi is too funny I say tenor.gif