U.S. factories desperate for workers, even as ranks of jobless remains high

sunnam

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Gujarat is also similar but they get their money from  capture of corporate sector all over india . 

Gujarat model cannot be replicated simply because their industrial sector generated vast money from other states 

so let me begin to understand wht you are saying.

1. gujarat corporates earn money from other states -- other state govts paying them money for infrastructure projects, because I really don't what great money generating activity is going on in India beyond govt expenditure for the most part.

and you want AP to invest more on infra and give more money to Guj, do you?

13 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Gujarat is also similar but they get their money from  capture of corporate sector all over india . 

Gujarat model cannot be replicated simply because their industrial sector generated vast money from other states 

states can choose their own mode of development, and can change course when their choice doesn't work out. chill.

every self governing region has the same problem. Locals won't do menial jobs, and prefer to migrate or do business.

Unlike capitalist upper caste wet dreams, people don't exist so you can enslave them for a wage, and extract work out of them.

AP is fine. if AP wants to be easy going, let it be.

as far as I'm concerned way less people face malnutrition in AP compared to Guj.. Its not even close. Guj is a failed state to me. all youth and capitalists can go there if they want to, and impoverish it even more. 

Kerala lo velli, communist destroyed factories antav. as if Kerala was a bustling industrial state before communists arrived there.

inka west bengal, that lost its prominence after partition and formation of bengal. It wasn't because of communists that Bengal lost its industrial center tag. It was because India imposed import controls, and majority of factories that exported out of Kolkata, had to import from factories in bangladesh. The entire ecosystem collapsed in the aftermath of partition.

your understanding of communism is just childish. You think workers shouldn't have any bargaining rights, I guess.

I prefer workers murdering the owner if he doesn't pay them on time. I think its fair. Communists stand in the middle. hehe..