Best animie series

Galactus

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I find Attack on Titan sh1t

wat? Attack on Titan was mind blowing to be honest..

Season 1 and Season 4 opening themes are almost goosebumps worthy...

but yeah the ending of manga series is kind of disappointing , released on Apr 9th friday..

I watched the until the 4th season part 1 

1 minute ago, Galactus said:

wat? Attack on Titan was mind blowing to be honest..

Season 1 and Season 4 opening themes are almost goosebumps worthy...

but yeah the ending of manga series is kind of disappointing , released on Apr 9th friday..

I watched the until the 4th season part 1 

that was before I started watching other anime.

each one better than the last... I'm afraid I'll take Steins Gate out of my top 5 at this rate. 

in all fairness, I watched Cowboy Bebop only last year. hehe.. 

Its impossible for me to retain a fondness for Attack on Titan (bland one note characters) after watching this monstrosity called Cowby Bebop or Samurai Champloo. or even Haikyuuuu..

still Attack on Titan was one of the first I watched, purely because of the hype. and its not bad.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

that was before I started watching other anime.

each one better than the last... I'm afraid I'll take Steins Gate out of my top 5 at this rate. 

in all fairness, I watched Cowboy Bebop only last year. hehe.. 

Its impossible for me to retain a fondness for Attack on Titan (bland one note characters) after watching this monstrosity called Cowby Bebop or Samurai Champloo. or even Haikyuuuu..

still Attack on Titan was one of the first I watched, purely because of the hype. and its not bad.

hmm  , I'm relatively new to anime so it appealed to me , will check out the ones you mentioned

thanks for the suggestions

4 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

See I forgot FullMetal Alchemist : brotherhood.

It was the first anime I watched. superb one.

Full metal alchemist was my first other than dragon ball ba

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2021 at 1:30 AM, pittagoda said:

Parasite.. Hunter X Hunter.. Black Clover.. Can tell another 50 .. ping me when needed.. 

Thanks for recommending Black Clover

It has Naruto vibes but unique in its execution , watching it now and loving it so far.

@Galactus do you also have a thread for k-drama? I know u r keen to watch k-drama. Recently I started Vincenzo and I'm loving it. Thought I will recommend it to you.... Bagundi ..it's sort of a thriller drama! has all the adrenaline elements 😁

On 4/11/2021 at 12:25 AM, Galactus said:

I watched Demon Slayer and Attack on Titan, 

Attack on Titan was top notch , Demon slayer was good

any other suggestions?

My list : 

1) Avatar - TLA  - This was my first anime in 2013 friend suggested this until watching this I was prejudiced towards anime thinking who will watch these type of shows !! changed my opinion since then :):) and a big fan of Anime now. 
2) Code Geass
3) death note 
4) Cowboy bebop
5) Full Metal alchemist and FMA- brotherhood 
6) Naruto
7) Hunter x hunter
😎 Sword Art Online  
9)Attack on Titan 
10) The legend of Korra 
11) Rick and Morty 

12) Bleach 
13) The Dragon Prince - same creators of AVATAR - TLA 
14) Erased - Netflix
15)great pretender, Blood of zues, seven deadly sins - All on netflix. 

DOTA, castlevania , Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba- on Netflix - have to watch these
I have to watch steins gate and tokyo ghul heard lot of good things about these two. 
Fairy Tail - Ok'ish , One Piece and Dragon ball many folks like it but for some I cannot watch them beyond 10 episodes. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ellen said:

@Galactus do you also have a thread for k-drama? I know u r keen to watch k-drama. Recently I started Vincenzo and I'm loving it. Thought I will recommend it to you.... Bagundi ..it's sort of a thriller drama! has all the adrenaline elements 😁

separate thread ledu , but can start if you want :) 

I watch a lot of k-drama , mainly because its clean entertainment , no adult scenes and can be watched even with kids near by..

the problem with eng series now a days on any streaming is that you can not watch it for 10 mins even with out some adult scene coming in..

Vincenzo is good , I'm watching it..

some good ones I watched until now if you are interested:

Crash Landing on You

Itaewon Class

Its ok to be not okay

Healer

Descendants of the Sun 

Mr Queen

Flower of Evil

Hotel Del Luna

The King : eternal monarch

100 days my prince

Run on

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/11/2021 at 1:30 AM, pittagoda said:

Parasite.. Hunter X Hunter.. Black Clover.. Can tell another 50 .. ping me when needed.. 

Parasite also done , what an excellent animie , liked it very much even though the theme is very dark

Hunter X Hunter 2 seasons choosa , though it was crap initially due to the slow first few episodes but it turned out to be good ,

any other recommendations?

1 minute ago, Galactus said:

Parasite also done , what an excellent animie , liked it very much even though the theme is very dark

Hunter X Hunter 2 seasons choosa , though it was crap initially due to the slow first few episodes but it turned out to be good ,

any other recommendations?

new one Sonny Boy