Morrisville, NC help required

Naistam

2 hours ago, Naistam said:

Morrisville, NC 27560 ee location lo job chutu pakkala location desi community  details kavali please konchem office commute ki easy ga vunde location

If you are single and looking for shared accommodation then apna triangle website is the best bet followed by sulekha. If you are family or planning to rent an apartment then Morrisville is pretty good. As others said there are lot of Indians and you have many apartments to choose from. Waterford, Camden, Weston,...list goes on. 

23 hours ago, Sarvapindi said:

somehow i dont like that place...full trees ..too much greenery...edo retire ainollu unde place lekka anipistadi

200% correct.... very dull state.. NC is for retirement...

weekend vasthe etu podhaaamannaaa em undaaadhu...worst place to live in

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, sharenshare said:

If you are single and looking for shared accommodation then apna triangle website is the best bet followed by sulekha. If you are family or planning to rent an apartment then Morrisville is pretty good. As others said there are lot of Indians and you have many apartments to choose from. Waterford, Camden, Weston,...list goes on. 

family tho moving have two toddlers. I will definitely look at the places suggested thanks for the info bro

On 4/14/2021 at 4:02 AM, Iriswest said:

Counsultancy guest houses kuda untai chala. Manollu bocchedu untaru ga Raleigh, Cary and Morrisville lo.

My friend wants to have some employer..pls PM me details abt consultancy

20 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

200% correct.... very dull state.. NC is for retirement...

weekend vasthe etu podhaaamannaaa em undaaadhu...worst place to live in

out of curiosity, tell me one thing that you want to do over a weekend that you cannot do in the Morrisville area the TS is heading to?

On 4/15/2021 at 12:36 PM, Jilchika said:

out of curiosity, tell me one thing that you want to do over a weekend that you cannot do in the Morrisville area the TS is heading to?

night life

• 1 year later...