బాలీవుడ్‌ సంగీత దర్శకుడు శ్రావణ్‌ మృతి .,కబళించిన కొవిడ్‌!

r2d2

బాలీవుడ్‌ సంగీత దర్శకుడు శ్రావణ్‌ మృతి

ప్రముఖ బాలీవుడ్‌ సంగీత దర్శకుడు, నదీమ్‌-శ్రావణ్‌  ద్వయంలో ఒకరైన శ్రావణ్‌ రాఠోడ్‌ (66) గురువారం కన్నుమూశారు. కరోనా వైరస్‌ సోకిన తర్వాత ఆరోగ్యం క్షీణించడంతో కొద్దిరోజుల కిందట ఆయన ఎస్‌.ఎల్‌. రహేజా ఆసుపత్రిలో చేరారు. రాత్రి 10.15 గంటలకు తన తండ్రి మృతిచెందినట్టు శ్రావణ్‌ కుమారుడు సంజీవ్‌ రాఠోడ్‌ తెలిపారు. 1990ల్లో సాజన్‌, పరదేశ్‌, రాజా హిందుస్థానీ వంటి అనేక చిత్రాలకు సంగీతం సమకూర్చారు. మరో దర్శకుడు నదీమ్‌తో కలిసి ఆయన సంగీత ప్రియులను ఉర్రూతలూగించారు. ఆయన కుమారులు సంజీవ్‌, దర్శన్‌లు కూడా సంగీత కళాకారులుగా స్థిరపడ్డారు.  శ్రావణ్‌ మృతిపట్ల పలువురు బాలీవుడ్‌ ప్రముఖులు సంతాపం తెలిపారు. మంచి మిత్రుణ్ని కోల్పోయానంటూ ప్రముఖ గాయకుడు అద్నాన్‌ సమి ఆవేదన వ్యక్తం చేశారు.

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:
బాలీవుడ్‌ సంగీత దర్శకుడు శ్రావణ్‌ మృతి

ప్రముఖ బాలీవుడ్‌ సంగీత దర్శకుడు, నదీమ్‌-శ్రావణ్‌  ద్వయంలో ఒకరైన శ్రావణ్‌ రాఠోడ్‌ (66) గురువారం కన్నుమూశారు. కరోనా వైరస్‌ సోకిన తర్వాత ఆరోగ్యం క్షీణించడంతో కొద్దిరోజుల కిందట ఆయన ఎస్‌.ఎల్‌. రహేజా ఆసుపత్రిలో చేరారు. రాత్రి 10.15 గంటలకు తన తండ్రి మృతిచెందినట్టు శ్రావణ్‌ కుమారుడు సంజీవ్‌ రాఠోడ్‌ తెలిపారు. 1990ల్లో సాజన్‌, పరదేశ్‌, రాజా హిందుస్థానీ వంటి అనేక చిత్రాలకు సంగీతం సమకూర్చారు. మరో దర్శకుడు నదీమ్‌తో కలిసి ఆయన సంగీత ప్రియులను ఉర్రూతలూగించారు. ఆయన కుమారులు సంజీవ్‌, దర్శన్‌లు కూడా సంగీత కళాకారులుగా స్థిరపడ్డారు.  శ్రావణ్‌ మృతిపట్ల పలువురు బాలీవుడ్‌ ప్రముఖులు సంతాపం తెలిపారు. మంచి మిత్రుణ్ని కోల్పోయానంటూ ప్రముఖ గాయకుడు అద్నాన్‌ సమి ఆవేదన వ్యక్తం చేశారు.

seriously??? what is this virus doing in India???  loved their songs since my childhood...grew up listening to their songs almost everyday during my childhood....my dad's one of the top favorite music directors....Saajan songs aithe maa dad enni sarlu play chesina bore anipiyyale...any way RIP Sravan ji....#$1

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Shameless said:

seriously??? what is this virus doing in India???  loved their songs since my childhood...grew up listening to their songs almost everyday during my childhood....my dad's one of the top favorite music directors....Saajan songs aithe maa dad enni sarlu play chesina bore anipiyyale...any way RIP Sravan ji....#$1

My wish to listen to his songs in bollywood once more goes down the drain. Aashiqui, pardes and many 90s songs will be in our hearts forever.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

My wish to listen to his songs in bollywood once more goes down the drain. Aashiqui, pardes and many 90s songs will be in our hearts forever.

even to this date, there are so many hit songs of theirs that are so sweet to listen and I still remember the entire lyrics of most of their songs....my dad had a collection of cassettes of all their movies....those were the golden days....missing those days...#$1

4 minutes ago, Shameless said:

even to this date, there are so many hit songs of theirs that are so sweet to listen and I still remember the entire lyrics of most of their songs....my dad had a collection of cassettes of all their movies....those were the golden days....missing those days...#$1

I cringe remembering this now but this was my favorite song when I was in teenage.

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

I cringe remembering this now but this was my favorite song when I was in teenage.

Nice movie though...my sister and I loved this movie a lot...I was 14 or 15 I think when this movie came....looks like we both are of similar age....+-

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Nice movie though...my sister and I loved this movie a lot...I was 14 or 15 I think when this movie came....looks like we both are of similar age....+-

1978 born aa nuvvu 🤔

6 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

My all time favorite song of Nadeem-Shravan is this,