బాలీవుడ్‌ సంగీత దర్శకుడు శ్రావణ్‌ మృతి .,కబళించిన కొవిడ్‌!

r2d2

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Was just referring to the 90s songs. This was a famous one.

it's a beautiful song...I'm just playing all these songs now...those days are gone and will never come back...#$1

2 minutes ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

Rest in peace sirji.Thnq for entertaining us.The best way to remember him is by sharing his work and taking about it.

RIP sir

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

it's a beautiful song...I'm just playing all these songs now...those days are gone and will never come back...#$1

Right now I am going through mood swings due to pregnancy and I am living in nostalgia from past few months. I never missed India this much.Hunting and Listening to all private album songs that we used to listen on MTV and Channel V. 

True. That time will never come back. 

Old songs have an unique flavour.not only did they show some sort of relaxed entertainment, they gave importance to lyrics.their music is never in a hurry to unsetttle the people and their moods

Just now, kalaa_pipaasi said:

Old songs have an unique flavour.not only did they show some sort of relaxed entertainment, they gave importance to lyrics.their music is never in a hurry to unsetttle the people and their moods

They tried to continue to include the melodies of 80s with catchy music arrangements. This is what made 90s special.

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

They tried to continue to include the melodies of 80s with catchy music arrangements. This is what made 90s special.

Yeah melodies mostly.even thier item songs  looked like melody to me most of the times.

5 minutes ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

Yeah melodies mostly.even thier item songs  looked like melody to me most of the times.

Long drives lo appati ambassador cars lo vaainche vaallam. Cassettes arigipoyevi.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

None of the songs in this movie is bad. One of their best albums.

I love the movie and the entire album...Sharukh's turning point movie and greatness of Rishi Kapoor to accept this movie even though he knows that he won't be the main lead....%$#$

1 hour ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

100% true bro...lyrics was something they put real interest into...+-

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

I love the movie and the entire album...Sharukh's turning point movie and greatness of Rishi Kapoor to accept this movie even though he knows that he won't be the main lead....%$#$

First half antha Rishi ne ga hero. He got most of the songs as well.