బాలీవుడ్‌ సంగీత దర్శకుడు శ్రావణ్‌ మృతి .,కబళించిన కొవిడ్‌!

r2d2

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

First half antha Rishi ne ga hero. He got most of the songs as well.

that's true but his greatness that he accepted the role even though he knows he will die in the movie...but no one expected that Sharukh Khan will become famous with that movie...especially his acting and his introduction song....%$#$

50 minutes ago, Shameless said:

that's true but his greatness that he accepted the role even though he knows he will die in the movie...but no one expected that Sharukh Khan will become famous with that movie...especially his acting and his introduction song....%$#$

Ya crazy lover role jeevinchesadu. It catapulted his stardom. He was known to be a good actor from circus and fauzi. 

Shravan Rathod Was At Kumbh Mela Before Testing COVID-Positive, Reveals Son

New Delhi: 

Composer Shravan Rathod, of popular music director duo Nadeem-Shravan, who died at the age of 66 on Thursday due to COVID-19, returned from Kumbh Mela a few days before he contracted the virus. The late composer's musician son Sanjeev Rathod, who is also COVID-positive, told Indian Express that his father Shravan Rathod, and mother had attended the Kumbh Mela in Haridwar a few days before testing COVID-positive. "We had never thought our family would have to go through such tough times, my father passed away, I am COVID positive and so is my mother. My brother is also positive and is in home isolation, but since our father has died, he is being allowed to do the final procedures to do last rites for our father," Indian Express quoted Sanjeev Rathod as saying.

After returning from Kumbh Mela, the composer complained of breathlessness and he and his wife tested positive for COVID-19. Shravan Rathod  was admitted to Mumbai's SL Raheja Hospital on Monday in a reportedly critical condition. On Thursday, he died at the age of 66. Shravan Rathod's son Sanjeev told news agency PTI: "He passed away around 10:15 PM. Please pray for his soul." Members of the film and the music fraternity paid tribute to Shravan Rathod on social media.

5 minutes ago, Truth_Holds said:

Shravan Rathod Was At Kumbh Mela Before Testing COVID-Positive, Reveals Son

New Delhi: 

Composer Shravan Rathod, of popular music director duo Nadeem-Shravan, who died at the age of 66 on Thursday due to COVID-19, returned from Kumbh Mela a few days before he contracted the virus. The late composer's musician son Sanjeev Rathod, who is also COVID-positive, told Indian Express that his father Shravan Rathod, and mother had attended the Kumbh Mela in Haridwar a few days before testing COVID-positive. "We had never thought our family would have to go through such tough times, my father passed away, I am COVID positive and so is my mother. My brother is also positive and is in home isolation, but since our father has died, he is being allowed to do the final procedures to do last rites for our father," Indian Express quoted Sanjeev Rathod as saying.

After returning from Kumbh Mela, the composer complained of breathlessness and he and his wife tested positive for COVID-19. Shravan Rathod  was admitted to Mumbai's SL Raheja Hospital on Monday in a reportedly critical condition. On Thursday, he died at the age of 66. Shravan Rathod's son Sanjeev told news agency PTI: "He passed away around 10:15 PM. Please pray for his soul." Members of the film and the music fraternity paid tribute to Shravan Rathod on social media.

sFun_duh2