I doubt, in India are they reusing the blankets without cleaning ??

Raazu

1 minute ago, Raazu said:

Ya

Miru annadi Indian ni kada? Ayina its disgusting irrespective of country.  India test kits faulty anukunta i doubt them. Ma intlo vallu week lo negative test ayyaru. Endo emo how can they test -ve that fast. silent_I1

17 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Miru annadi Indian ni kada? Ayina its disgusting irrespective of country.  India test kits faulty anukunta i doubt them. Ma intlo vallu week lo negative test ayyaru. Endo emo how can they test -ve that fast. silent_I1

Yah, but whereever it is, it’s disgusting to reuse. 
yah Emi ardham kavatledhu, Antha ayomayam ga vundhi.. Could be, faulty.

hope hospital authorities r regularly changing batteries in oximeter too..

1 minute ago, Raazu said:

Yah, but whereever it is, it’s disgusting to reuse. 
yah Emi ardham kavatledhu, Antha ayomayam ga vundhi.. Could be, faulty.

hope hospital authorities r regularly changing batteries in oximeter too..

Oximeter is affordable mari battery change cheyakunda enduku untaru number ayina kanipiyali kada. Something is going on in India. US lanti country test kits pampute bavundu. silent_I1

• Upvote 1

Up to 10,000 airline passengers may have been tested for coronavirus with reused nasal swabs in a scam that netted thousands of dollars for the perpetrators, according to Indonesian police.

Five employees for major Indonesian pharmaceutical company Kimia Farma were arrested on April 27 for allegedly washing and repackaging rapid antigen nasal swab kits, and using them on passengers at the Kualanamu International Airport in Medan, North Sumatra.
Indonesia requires all passengers to provide a negative coronavirus test before they board a domestic flight, and the company sells the test kits in Medan airport.
The scam had been ongoing for about four months, police said.