My friend bought oxygen generator from Amazon and shipped it to india

i_sudigadu

https://in.news.yahoo.com/oxygen-concentrators-different-cylinders-161722465.html

Cylinders: How are concentrators different from oxygen cylinders?

Unlike oxygen cylinders, that need to be stored and transported in cryogenic tankers, oxygen concentrators are portable and need no special temperature.

Cylinders also require refilling, however, concentrators only need a power source to function.

Concentrators can supply 5-10 liters of oxygen per minute and are hence, not suited for critical patients, who may need 40-50 liters per minute.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, vankarodu_1 said:

https://in.news.yahoo.com/oxygen-concentrators-different-cylinders-161722465.html

Cylinders: How are concentrators different from oxygen cylinders?

Unlike oxygen cylinders, that need to be stored and transported in cryogenic tankers, oxygen concentrators are portable and need no special temperature.

Cylinders also require refilling, however, concentrators only need a power source to function.

Concentrators can supply 5-10 liters of oxygen per minute and are hence, not suited for critical patients, who may need 40-50 liters per minute.

40- 50 liters kavalate 5 konte Ela untadhi

8 hours ago, kdapparao said:

I don’t think customs will block this during this time. @i_sudigaduhow much was fedex charge to ship it? India lo I called a couple of suppliers and none of them have any stock.

Will find out 

22 hours ago, i_sudigadu said:

His parents had mild symptoms .. as a precautionary step he bought an oxygen generator from Amazon and shipped it to india ... sharing this as it can be useful to someone 

Good, person who delivers will sell in black for 10K