COVID Story of a guy in my hometown

DesiPokiri

Really sad that I saw him growing up during my childhood. He has two big hotels when I was a kid and he is super rich now and both of their kids are in London and Canada. 

He got COVID and both the wife and husband died couple of days back and kids couldn’t come and hospital management lit his pyre like an orphans..

my uncle says maa mandal lo né he heard 18 deaths in one day. I guess they are under reporting. Oka mandal lone 18 unte telisina vallalo, one day ki 3k deaths enti, inka ekkuva untai india wide ga. 

Antha rich Galla paristhithe ala unte, semi rich or below middle glass valla paristithi enti. God, please save india.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Really sad that I saw him growing up during childhood. He has two big hotels when I was a kid and he is super rich now and both of their kids are in London and Canada. 

He got COVID and both the wife and husband died couple of days back and kids couldn’t come and hospital management lit his pyre like an orphans..

my uncle says maa mandal lo né he heard 18 deaths in one day. I guess they are under reporting. Oka mandal lone 18 unte telisina vallalo, one day ki 3k deaths enti, inka ekkuva untai india wide ga. 

Antha rich Galla paristhithe ala unte, semi rich or below middle glass valla paristithi enti. God, please save india.

yes brother nenu kuda heard many deaths

but correct count eyyatle government

Fck all these politicians. Normal time lo freebies icche edavalu, ee time lo public meetings petti elections kosam janalaki spread cheyydam lo oka part play chesaru..

these politicians scum don’t care your freebies or health, they just want to buy your votes in the name of freebies 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Mla tho phone cheyinchina bed ledhantunnaru. Normal vadi paristithi ento. 

Mla ki call cheste maa chuttalake choostunnam dorakatle annaru

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

yes brother nenu kuda heard many deaths

but correct count eyyatle government

True. National emergency time lo BJP gadu vaccine politics chestunnadu. Sad

6 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

Even am hearing horror stories like this.

Oka family lone 4 members died. Families thudichi pettuku pothunnay

True. Donno GDP vaddhu, super power vaddhu, asalu naa indians heathy ga bathiki unte chalu

9 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Really sad that I saw him growing up during childhood. He has two big hotels when I was a kid and he is super rich now and both of their kids are in London and Canada. 

Inka guess endi ehe..

non-reporting and under reporting plus methodology of capturing of actual numbers is far away from realistic situation.

State administration ki entha numbers vasthe, anne report chestunaru...reporting lo peddaga teda emi jaragakapovachu kani the way they count and capture numbers is where the trick is..

Private hospitals la covid death report cheyakapovachu, ivala chesina test result 3-4 days tarvata ravadam, okasari positive inko sari negative ravadam, rural area hospitals la covid positive death vunna, various reasons kosam report cheyakapovachu...

The numbers which are being reported now, does not depict the actual situation.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Inka guess endi ehe..

non-reporting and under reporting plus methodology of capturing of actual numbers is far away from realistic situation.

State administration ki entha numbers vasthe, anne report chestunaru...reporting lo peddaga teda emi jaragakapovachu kani the way they count and capture numbers is where the trick is..

Private hospitals la covid death report cheyakapovachu, ivala chesina test result 3-4 days tarvata ravadam, okasari positive inko sari negative ravadam, rural area hospitals la covid positive death vunna, various reasons kosam report cheyakapovachu...

AP numbers better but facilities suck

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Inka guess endi ehe..

I wish some miracle happens and god saves india. Bathiki unte chalu Indians healthy ga 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Same sad news...other kid is in US, not Canada

53 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

andhuke @Hydrockers not asking anyone to visit india