Is Covid related to pollution levels?

Iriswest

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

May be density and more movement of people ..those two cities have very high inflow from all regions in India 

That too. But seems apart from other symptoms breathing issues are more pronounced in these metros. I am talking about people below 45. 

1 hour ago, MRI said:

Hyderabad and Kerala lo pollution takkuva? aa lekkana US lo LA surroundings most concentrated vundaali kada?! Idaho, Washington laanti states enduku red zone lo vundey US lo?

Kaka hyd kuda mumbai range ee case lu

Check with your frnds and relatives almost every home has cases 

12 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Ee madhya ramzan ani, new year ani, holi ani anni festivals gi gumpulu gumpulu ga cheraru janalu. That could have triggered chain reaction anukuntunna.

People started to roam more freely because states started to show wrong stats and downplayed the severity of COVID. An accurate picture would have scared them into staying back at home. I was in India for Holi. Everything was open and people did not seem to care. 

47 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Yeah, I spoke to a few family members working at Osmania and NIMS. They are undercounting and it has been going on since June of last year.

India lo covid death ani categorize cheyyali ante body mortuary nunche ravalanta. Intlo death aithe even with a covid positive report they are not counting it as a covid death. 

WHO standards lo any death with covid symptoms even with a covid negative report has to be categorized as covid death. So US lo first wave lo natural deaths ni kuda covid deaths kinda count chesi report chesaru. So the case fatality rate was so high . 

India has entirely different reporting system. Smasanalu lo place ledu ra ante, only 3000 deaths antunnaru. Em anali veellani?

5 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Kaka hyd kuda mumbai range ee case lu

Check with your frnds and relatives almost every home has cases 

True. But compared to Delhi and Mumbai, symptoms are not getting adverse in younger population relatively. 

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

People started to roam more freely because states started to show wrong stats and downplayed the severity of COVID. An accurate picture would have scared them into staying back at home. I was in India for Holi. Everything was open and people did not seem the care. 

Even now since they are underreporting deaths people are not taking it that seriously. Inka rallies ani poojalu ani tirugutunnaru. 

How many hospitalizations, how many deaths and how many actual cases correct ga report cheste they could have taken precautions earlier. 

According to me the fatality rate rose to 10% now from 5% last year. 

Consider buying an air purifier for aged parents who live in cities. We never know, it could be helpful for their lung health. Intlo mask pettukovatam not feasible kada.

8 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Even now since they are underreporting deaths people are not taking it that seriously. Inka rallies ani poojalu ani tirugutunnaru. 

How many hospitalizations, how many deaths and how many actual cases correct ga report cheste they could have taken precautions earlier. 

According to me the fatality rate rose to 10% now from 5% last year. 

Panic kaakunda annaru, but this is actually causing panic as there are not enough resources to fight this. Doctors working at hospitals can only do so much. Even if they are vaccinated they cannot go home. Malli RT PCR test theesukone vellali.