Daughter in law refuses covid affected mother in law entry at her own house

Telugodura456

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Just click on that inside tweet (not the Tajinder Pal one) - it is gone. So maybe the police did not verify prperly.

i shared it from noida police account just now. tejinder pal initially shared the video, so Noida police replied that. he removed the video. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

its gone

read the replies dude u can still see. tejinder pal removed the video after noida police verified what was the real dispute. 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

its gone

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

i shared it from noida police account just now. tejinder pal initially shared the video, so Noida police replied that. he removed the video. 

Video gone but the response is still there

Just now, Ellen said:

read the replies dude u can still see. tejinder pal removed the video after noida police verified what was the real dispute. 

can you give a direct tweet link from noida police without the Tejinder person.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

can you give a direct tweet link from noida police without the Tejinder person.

my initial post was direct tweet link only...  which is the reply tweet from noida police to tejinder pal. it is still in replies. they didnt make a separate tweet. they replied to this guy as he shared the video, many of them tagged noida police. so they replied to him saying that video was made deliberately due to internal disputes and the mother inlaw was apparently inside the house only when they checked. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

my initial post was direct tweet link only...  which is the reply tweet from noida police to tejinder pal. it is still in replies. they didnt make a separate tweet. they replied to this guy as he shared the video, many of them tagged noida police. so they replied to him saying that video was made deliberately due to internal disputes and the mother inlaw was apparently inside the house only when they checked. 

Maybe - the story still stands. I dont have to remove it because delhi police said something. They are not court to judge anything - they can only report. We can see both sides.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Maybe - the story still stands. I dont have to remove it because delhi police said something. They are not court to judge anything - they can only report. We can see both sides.

Hush. Aame inti lopalane undi. Edo godava valla the other ladies who took the video wanted to defame them anthe. Aina sare I crave for more of such gross negative stuff leaving real issues aside ante your karma. Aina original ga post chesina athane delete chesaka why this..none of my business ..light

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Hush. Aame inti lopalane undi. Edo godava valla the other ladies who took the video wanted to defame them anthe. Aina sare I crave for more of such gross negative stuff leaving real issues aside ante your karma. Aina original ga post chesina athane delete chesaka why this..none of my business ..light

I dont understand what you are saying. Maybe thats noida police story - thats fine. the video is saying its own story. Both are stories until both sides agree or court says something. THe original video is still there in tweet.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Fish said:

#$1Paatha kaalam lo laaga unnaru janalu

atha kuda patha kalam manishe kada ... enni kastalu pettindo adi kuda alochinchandi... papam madyalo koduku naligipothadu eppudu

2 minutes ago, Kootami said:

atha kuda patha kalam manishe kada ... enni kastalu pettindo adi kuda alochinchandi... papam madyalo koduku naligipothadu eppudu

Even if atha did trouble daughter in law....this is not the time for revenge....she would have thought with humanity 

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont understand what you are saying. Maybe thats noida police story - thats fine. the video is saying its own story. Both are stories until both sides agree or court says something. THe original video is still there in tweet.

Original tweet was by some other guy....nee laaage andaru excite aipoi share chesaru. Some of them took down their videos after noida police intervened. Looks like these accounts haven't removed the video still. 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Original tweet was by some other guy....nee laaage andaru excite aipoi share chesaru. Some of them took down their videos after noida police intervened. Looks like these accounts haven't removed the video still. 

yea unlike you i dont take orders from noida police. I see them just as another part. But thanks for sharing their perspective as well.