Please suggest Kids events / Day out in Rocky Hill, CT area..TA

etisbew

4 hours ago, etisbew said:

Specially Kids day out ki em bagunatyi..

Mundhe thanks!

Bro, I never been to Rocky Hill, CT area. However I did some research for you and found below places based on 5 star reviews, Please note that I never visited these places but suggesting based on my online search criteria and also keeping in mind that you are looking for kids outing. If you can provide more details like your interests, distance you are willing to travel, budget, are you willing to stay a day or two or just a day trip etc, I can look for more.

Farm stay 

Day trip

https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/1254334?checkin=2021-05-21&checkout=2021-05-23&responseFilters[tab_id]=experience_tab&responseFilters[refinement_paths][]=%2Fexperiences&responseFilters[flexible_trip_dates][]=june&responseFilters[flexible_trip_dates][]=may&responseFilters[flexible_trip_lengths][]=weekend_trip&responseFilters[date_picker_type]=calendar&responseFilters[checkin]=2021-05-21&responseFilters[checkout]=2021-05-23&responseFilters[source]=structured_search_input_header&responseFilters[search_type]=unknown&responseFilters[rank_mode]=default&responseFilters[ne_lat]=42.75374123086627&responseFilters[ne_lng]=-71.79577765514074&responseFilters[sw_lat]=41.28056487638243&responseFilters[sw_lng]=-74.30066046764074&responseFilters[zoom]=9&responseFilters[search_by_map]=true&responseFilters[query]=Rocky Hill%2C CT%2C United States&responseFilters[place_id]=ChIJ9WGHCqpN5okRNFAGeHCwpx0&extraTrackingParams[currentTab]=experience_tab&startDate=2021-05-21&endDate=2021-05-23

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, etisbew said:

Thanks a lot Bro. So nice of you. Pedda panchayathe ikkada bayatukelladam. Wil PM you with more details. 

sure bro, no problem!

Also just as an fyi, We made a video on how We stay out during covid

• Thanks 1