Who else retired in mid 30's

RoadRomeo

9 minutes ago, Shameless said:

last COVID valla job poinapudu, I got interested in carpentry work bro...naa basement khaali ga untadhi, so bought some basic carpentry tools and started working on some minor projects like closet lo racks, naa work bench, shoes stand, etc etc..naa ideas tho edho rough drawing vesukoni, wood homedepot or menards lo purchase chesi naa projects chesa bro...it's really fun though...retire aithe time pass ki carpentry work chestha anukuntunna...%$#$

Carpentry is fun bro, for me right now I am looking at something which I not only enjoy but will be a steady paycheck. I am even willing to go back to college for an alternative career. I am fed up of all the shittt in IT jobs and want to do anything but IT. At the moment, it's become a struggle to keep doing an IT job. 

Anduke seriously thinking of a career switch, thinking about even becoming a full time tennis coach if possible at some country club or something. 

4 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Carpentry is fun bro, for me right now I am looking at something which I not only enjoy but will be a steady paycheck. I am even willing to go back to college for an alternative career. I am fed up of all the shittt in IT jobs and want to do anything but IT. At the moment, it's become a struggle to keep doing an IT job. 

Anduke seriously thinking of a career switch, thinking about even becoming a full time tennis coach if possible at some country club or something. 

good thinking bro...do you have GC or are you a US citizen??%$#$

5 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

:3D_Smiles:

9 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Thing is taking mental stress is not at all worth it. Good thinking try to find something you love .. change jobs if you don’t like but there will be someday where you will find something which you love and explore it to the core and satisfied. IT isn’t for those who don’t enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, zarathustra said:

USC

awesome bro....maa area lo too much population bro, so construction side veldham anukuntunna bro once naku GC or citizenship osthe...definite ga oka secondary occupation undali bro...naakaithe maa area lo chala options unnay...%$#$

Unless you get returns equal to paycheck you cannot retire. 

stop day dreaming and get back to work

billionaires ee day in and day out work chestonte endi chillara galla discussion

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

awesome bro....maa area lo too much population bro, so construction side veldham anukuntunna bro once naku GC or citizenship osthe...definite ga oka secondary occupation undali bro...naakaithe maa area lo chala options unnay...%$#$

Just see how many Americans living happy life with minimum wages .. IT work and chasing money isn’t worth it . Inka mana food habits are too good compared to Americans .. rural areas lo vellu minimum 80 kodataru .. we have to explore and find some good satisfying jobs. 

11 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

billionaires ee day in and day out work chestonte endi chillara galla discussion

everyones reality is different

stop imposing your reality on others

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

No business makes you profit from day 1. But if you build a good business plan and succeed, it will be far more satisfying than working as an IT slave

3 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

No business makes you profit from day 1. But if you build a good business plan and succeed, it will be far more satisfying than working as an IT slave

Is is about stress in IT jobs or interest lekha? Are you USC? Then manchiga library or banks or post office desk job better bro peace 

I don’t have right to talk about retirement yet my serious IT career is about to begin. 20 years lo min oka 10 crores sampadhinchi retire avtha na pellam and pillal tho

38 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Dhoni retired in mid 30s working part time for chennai super kings

dont compare with filmy celebs and cricketers. They start by 17-18 and retire by 30-35. Working class is different. They start by 25 and goes until 50-55. Both are different

• Upvote 1