USA visitor visa cancellation

Simple123

8 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

USCIS will always communicate by mail. Recently one of my neighbors also got a fake call and started intimidating them.

Us embassy anta akkada not uscis

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Simple123

• Amrita

• Sarvapindi

• bayarea

I am not sure if USCIS is going call and tell, they usually communicate through Email or by Post... Phone number I seriously doubt if that is a genuine call ..

5 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Us embassy anta akkada not uscis

That doesn't make sense. Why is US embassy involved? Pakka scam. 

Also USCIS will judge if extension is approved or rejected. Even if rejected that doesn't effect visa status unless they do not leave the country within a week. But here they already are in India.

33 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

That doesn't make sense. Why is US embassy involved? Pakka scam. 

Also USCIS will judge if extension is approved or rejected. Even if rejected that doesn't effect visa status unless they do not leave the country within a week. But here they already are in India.

Because visa is given by US consulate and USCIS recommends DoS/DHS to take action because of missed biometrics appt or various other reasons only they know about.

In the case I heard, parents missed the biometric appt.

10 hours ago, Amrita said:

Are you saying we can check with ds-160 number when they initially got visa years ago ? 

that could be one place to check the visa status online and I cannot think of any other ways except to email consulate and check with them.

21 minutes ago, bayarea said:

that could be one place to check the visa status online and I cannot think of any other ways except to email consulate and check with them.

Thank you . 🙏

Call vachina number google lo check cheste US embassy begumpet ani undi. Call lo kuda telugu lone chepparu.    Extension status check chesthe case was received ani undi.

anyway email pampa us travel docs ki ..  1 week ayyindi , no reply so far. 

1 hour ago, bayarea said:

Because visa is given by US consulate and USCIS recommends DoS/DHS to take action because of missed biometrics appt or various other reasons only they know about.

In the case I heard, parents missed the biometric appt.

bro , vallu velle time ki inka bio-metric ee rale. receipt generate ee 3 months ki ayyindi.  vallu extra 1.5 months unnaru. 

• 1 year later...