Politics is for smart serious conscientious people

Raven_Rayes

Not for historically, socially illiterate idiots like most educated Indians @Telugodura456

political movements started by half baked tech enthusiasts, and insecure language chauvinists, regional chauvinists, religious cultural nutjobs is not politics. Its just reactionary nonsense, that'll end up pushing the worst people into the forefront of politics.

your idea of telugu nation can't even stand a simple cursory critique from an equally historically illiterate dumbfcuk like me. what hope do you have?

your entire posturing, of being some kind of serious political thinker is just laughable. you are an idiot. looks like a lot of your friends haven't told you this yet. 

• Like 1

Rey disoriented moron - your posts show you dont know the difference between a nation, a state and a nation state. Not suprising because you are a mostly a gas bag with a andhra/ g axe to grind. thats the only emotion that guides you - no knowledge or facts.

The nation of france is French which was always based on language. The "state" changed. When french were ruled by kings the state was "monarchy"- in middle ages the state was "feudal" - and in modern age it is a "republic" and this is also called a "nation state" as the state is exclusively derived from nation (not birth like in monarchy) and nation "owns" the state - it can elect them and throw them away.

But in all this the nation is the same - French nation based on language.

BTW you trolled me in this thread interfering about me to some other fellow. Being a generally disoriented guy who is probably high on drugs msot of the time - you may not have nmoticed it.

You dont knopw abcd of what you say

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey disoriented moron - your posts show you dont know the difference between a nation, a state and a nation state. Not suprising because you are a mostly a gas bag with a andhra/ g axe to grind. thats the only emotion that guides you - no knowledge or facts.

The nation of france is French which was always based on language. The "state" changed. When french were ruled by kings the state was "monarchy"- in middle ages the state was "feudal" - and in modern age it is a "republic" and this is also called a "nation state" as the state is exclusively derived from nation (not birth like in monarchy) and nation "owns" the state - it can elect them and throw them away.

But in all this the nation is the same - French nation based on language.

BTW you trolled me in this thread interfering about me to some other fellow. Being a generally disoriented guy who is probably high on drugs msot of the time - you may not have nmoticed it.

You dont knopw abcd of what you say

lol. this nation you talk of is an imperial nation of France. I didn't realise that we were sucking up to emperors now in the discussion. 

simple minded fool @Telugodura456

all those saltyness you have for TG is the only reason you are still stuck at linguist bs. look deep within yourself, and try to change your attitude.

but even if you don't want to do that, just stop tagging me.  that's all I care about.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

simple minded fool @Telugodura456

all those saltyness you have for TG is the only reason you are still stuck at linguist bs. look deep within yourself, and try to change your attitude.

but even if you don't want to do that, just stop tagging me.  that's all I care about.

Yea this is the dead giveaway - you think my thoughts are based on hate for TG when i acutally support language based nations for everyone incljuding tamils etc. In reality your vomit here is based on your hate for andhra. Adhi you cannot understand. I have to praise halwa for this - aa TG rod nee lanti namoonala G lo baaga dhimpaadu. Nuvvu entha try chesina aa rod inka akkade vundhi nee G lo.

17 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. this nation you talk of is an imperial nation of France. I didn't realise that we were sucking up to emperors now in the discussion. 

So language comes from emperors ? an emperor invents language and pushes on to people ? yem matldathunnavura piccha phook. Stick to KCR level dora politicsl.

28 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yea this is the dead giveaway - you think my thoughts are based on hate for TG when i acutally support language based nations for everyone incljuding tamils etc. In reality your vomit here is based on your hate for andhra. Adhi you cannot understand. I have to praise halwa for this - aa TG rod nee lanti namoonala G lo baaga dhimpaadu. Nuvvu entha try chesina aa rod inka akkade vundhi nee G lo.

yes, it is based on your deep seated hatred for TG. your support for Tamil nation is immaterial. What is important is, if you leave TG alone and form your own nation with current AP borders. that's all that matters.

Halwa is an idiot who can't argue for sh1t. any1 who argues with that idiot is another idiot. He can't even understand basic arguments.

29 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So language comes from emperors ? an emperor invents language and pushes on to people ? yem matldathunnavura piccha phook. Stick to KCR level dora politicsl.

Its so simple. French empire did impose French on its colonies.

to say that such nations naturally formed based on language is just silly.

Telugodura, you are too dumb to discuss politics. give it up

I'm too... but I'm smarter than you. or atleast I don't make claims that I can't back up. you haven't backed up a single claim you made in this entire exchange. 

Halwa is as dumb as you are. both of you shamelessly pivot and argue bs. ofcourse, he's much more shameless than you are. you are just super dumb.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Not for historically, socially illiterate idiots like most educated Indians @Telugodura456

political movements started by half baked tech enthusiasts, and insecure language chauvinists, regional chauvinists, religious cultural nutjobs is not politics. Its just reactionary nonsense, that'll end up pushing the worst people into the forefront of politics.

your idea of telugu nation can't even stand a simple cursory critique from an equally historically illiterate dumbfcuk like me. what hope do you have?

your entire posturing, of being some kind of serious political thinker is just laughable. you are an idiot. looks like a lot of your friends haven't told you this yet. 

Raven. 

Politics ante definition maaripoyindi 2010 tharuvatha social media vochaka.

Self Agenda Batch, PayTM batch ni full thosthunnayi konthamandi like MOSHAS, KCR and Jagan. 

India is screwed country. no one will save it. 

1 minute ago, paaparao said:

Raven. 

Politics ante definition maaripoyindi 2010 tharuvatha social media vochaka.

Self Agenda Batch, PayTM batch ni full thosthunnayi konthamandi like MOSHAS, KCR and Jagan. 

India is screwed country. no one will save it. 

yes. m emi telikunda prathokadu sollu chepthunnadu.

it includes me too. but atleast evranna point out chestey flaw in my logic or facts, oppukunta.. and I actually don't take anything I say seriously

some people edho pedda political ethics gurinchi talking ikkada, without even having basic historical awareness.

takithey vaalla kharma.. prathi chota tagging and irritating as if they have a point. disgusting really.

emi telidu neeku moosko ra munda ani cheppataaniki ee thread esa ba..

ofcourse naaku emi telidu ani oppukunta.. hehe..

PK gadiki correct ga apply avutadi.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, siru said:

PK gadiki correct ga apply avutadi.

vaadevado naa venaka paddadu, saying that i'm anti andhra, I hate telugu people etc anukuntu.

irritating guy. emanna point undha ani gelikithey, complete nil.

Halwa level ki inka digajaaraley vaadu.. that's the only saving grace.

• Haha 2

So politics only for our @C . B . N anna ? ani psycopk asking