Politics is for smart serious conscientious people

Raven_Rayes

Just now, Azure said:

He is @CHANAKYA ani psycopk shouting like a pig anna 

psycopk is naive about politics. that's why he lost that bet on CBN in 2019.

even an outsider to Andhra like me could easily see that CBN is gonna be defeated by a huge margin.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

psycopk is naive about politics. that's why he lost that bet on CBN in 2019.

even an outsider to Andhra like me could easily see that CBN is gonna be defeated by a huge margin.

Whatever tamilnadu is best state in India anna

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes, it is based on your deep seated hatred for TG. your support for Tamil nation is immaterial. What is important is, if you leave TG alone and form your own nation with current AP borders. that's all that matters.

Halwa is an idiot who can't argue for sh1t. any1 who argues with that idiot is another idiot. He can't even understand basic arguments.

Who is forcing TG anyway - but i can oppose TG sepratists  but not TG people what they want, But yes you are morally crook for supporting TG sepratists. The only justification why you will desire telugu people broke in to pieces is you fundamentally beleive andhra peopel are racists. That is hate whichever way  you skin it. And you piece of for it.

Its so simple. French empire did impose French on its colonies.

to say that such nations naturally formed based on language is just silly.

Rey lamdike they are colonies - i am talking about france itselg and original nations. 

yes. m emi telikunda prathokadu sollu chepthunnadu.

it includes me too. but atleast evranna point out chestey flaw in my logic or facts, oppukunta.. and I actually don't take anything I say seriously

some people edho pedda political ethics gurinchi talking ikkada, without even having basic historical awareness.

takithey vaalla kharma.. prathi chota tagging and irritating as if they have a point. disgusting really.

emi telidu neeku moosko ra munda ani cheppataaniki ee thread esa ba..

ofcourse naaku emi telidu ani oppukunta.. hehe..

Nuvvu oppukuntava - you are a crook others like halwa can be evil but one can admire evil but you disgust in every wat.