Aliens space station- tellapur

chef

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Yooutube lo choosa ippude. Literal gaa lake ni anukoni vundi kada project. Looks huge. But doesn't seems anywhere near to completion. 

akkada ippudu lake ledu le lol

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Jan 2021 video lo chinna lake size water visible 

yeah i just saw, i went there in jan 2020 , the lake was dried up then

Konni towers inka foundation kooda padaledu. Anni towers finish ayye varaku andaru wait seyyala or finished towers can get handover sooner ?

there already people living there

• Upvote 1

Konni towers inka foundation kooda padaledu. Anni towers finish ayye varaku andaru wait seyyala or finished towers can get handover sooner ?

handover isthaaru, but no amenities. Aa sound tho, dirt lo vundali.

• Upvote 1

Over a decade after they put their life’s savings into buying a ‘hi-tech’ home, several customers of Aliens Group are running from one court to the other, seeking help. With no house in sight yet, they are desperate to at least recover their hard-earned money – ranging anywhere between Rs 20 lakh to Rs 50 lakh, or more.
“They played with the aspirations of the middle-class by promising high-end facilities at an affordable rate. Now, all that we are left with is a financial burden,” said Amit Gupta, who booked an apartment at the Tellapur project in 2010. Though he paid more than 50% of the total value – which is Rs 42 lakh – he still doesn’t have a home. “Initially I filed a group consumer case with other buyers, but it didn’t work. So, in 2019, I filed an individual case. I don’t know how long I'll have to fight for my money,” said the private employee.
The firm’s managing director, Hari Challa, maintains that most customers – who sought a refund — have been paid. “We have already settled accounts with 150 to 200 people. Just about 50-odd are remaining. Also, many who cancelled flats earlier now want to come back to the project,” he said.
Buyers, however, dismiss his claim and insist that hundreds of people have been making rounds of courts for years to retrieve their money from Aliens. While some have managed to get orders in their favour, the battle is still on for more than 100 buyers, they allege. They also confess that a sense of fatigue has set in over time. “I have gone through hell between 2010 and now. It is only because of my children’s support that I am not on the roads,” said Dr Hari Shankar Jain, who put his entire PF money – about Rs 40 lakh – to buy this property in 2009. His case too is pending in consumer court.

• Upvote 1