ఇండియాకు బిగ్ రిలీఫ్.. తగ్గిన కరోనా కేసులు, వరసగా 15వరోజు రికవరీలే ఎక్కువ

10tv

27 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Chaala irresponsible ga behave chesadu Modi with regards to procuring vaccine for India, it is biting ppl big time, so pathetic really
To be frank u wud not expect india to be vaccinated in a quarter or so, but his failure to provide wat % of ppl by when even now
Just did not pay attention to science and let the handle go

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

China and UK ke dikku ledhu inka. 1 year and more than 6 months respectively. Canada ayithe 1 year plus nunchi. Don’t think it will be anytime soon. 

asalu ee ban gurinchi emana discussions jarigaya baa last few days lo emana as its reaching close to 1 month now.

• 2 years later...
Just discovered this treasure of an site, and I'm over the moon! As an personalized injury lawyer, owning an trusted reference is crucial. Today's lawful landscape is no walk in the park, and knowledge is authority. Talking of which, I've just crafted an site to demystify personal harm instances. It's not just legal jargon; it's the guide to comprehending one's rights, navigating challenging situations, and making sure of justice. Plunge into this legal world with me—let's establish it lower daunting jointly.
[url=https://amicuslegalgroup.com/chino-hills-car-accident-lawyer/][color=black_url]Beaumont Legal help for individuals involved in bike collisions[/color][/url]
[url=https://siocio.com/temas-generales/7625-tips-on-how-to-file-evidence-following-a-automobile-accident-for-your-personal-injury.html#post89575]What to Do if You're Injured in a Hit and Run Crash[/url] 232bdba