Suggest Treadmill

Unityunity2

Just now, Peddayana said:

I used to be an over enthusiastic stair climber in my early 20s , now stairs are not so good on my knees , be careful with overdoing it 

Thanks for the advice . Yeah this is true as well . I am scared to go to gym at the same time I am worried I am not exercising. I need to find an alternative. 

run outside, than after you are convinced you are regular, buy treadmill. 

my personal experience, you will feel real exercise only when we run outside. 

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

run outside, than after you are convinced you are regular, buy treadmill. 

my personal experience, you will feel real exercise only when we run outside. 

Good post . Need to have stamina to run outside not very easy . Practice makes man perfect ki running oka example . 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Good post . Need to have stamina to run outside not very easy . Practice makes man perfect ki running oka example . 👍

yes, running on treadmill is easy comparatively .. i used to feel happy for myself seeing numbers on treadmill thinking iam already fit enough :D only after i started running outside, i understood the reality :D 

vaadatamo ledo ani doubt unnapudu bayata try cheyadam best.. but only negative thing is, if you are late in waking up, you need to drop the plan.. atleast in india.

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

yes, running on treadmill is easy comparatively .. i used to feel happy for myself seeing numbers on treadmill thinking iam already fit enough :D only after i started running outside, i understood the reality :D 

vaadatamo ledo ani doubt unnapudu bayata try cheyadam best.. but only negative thing is, if you are late in waking up, you need to drop the plan.. atleast in india.

Yup ! I started running few years ago and gave up . I get exhausted very very quickly.  Awesome rey that you are running . Real ga regularly run cheste aey equipment akkarle perfect shape and healthy untaru. 

Ground exercises are also best and burns more calories than these machines . Motivation undali regularly cheyadaniki from home .  

• Like 1