Should suicide be legalized?

zarathustra

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ofcourse suicide must be legalized. a person must have the right to determine when he wants to stop living.

Alage sachipoina vallu or poye vallaki options em ivvatleda if they still want to live ?

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

Alage sachipoina vallu or poye vallaki options em ivvatleda if they still want to live ?

Chache varaku ah manishini no one cares anni matalu chachakey !  Brutal truth . 

2 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

make friends.. lots and lots of friends.. make your friends cakes everyday.. :)

where's my cake? Hungry Give Me GIF by Naomi Maria

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

You think like Jasper. Btw it’s already legal in many countries. Kaada ?

Nope . Aus and Canada lanti countries lo decriminalized though . Porapatuna batikite malla chache varaku torture aey vallaki . Konni countries lo they are charged equal lo manslaughter . How pathetic ? 

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

whatever one thinks is right . I will never suicide but if I get death this moment also I am fine . I believe human life is valuable even if I may not be happy I can bring smile on someone else’s life . Any human has that ability . We need to change our thinking if we are depressed and find purpose .  We always will have a purpose . I won’t quit even at work I like to try and fail rather no way I will quit in life . I will try and fail which I did several times already . 

If someone commits suicidei have empathy but yes I feel sad thinking they may have had very happy life if they could cross that hard time . Two of my friends committed suicide in inter . My best friend brother committed suicide too .  It hurts a lot that a life was cut that short . 

Agree... I was talking about my life and my point of view... rather than bed ridden or fighting terminal cancer I'll quit and die peacefully...

I've seen people barely recover from advanced stage cancer... Going through hell for themselves and others and prolonged their life from 1 year to 3 years . They died anyway  , with lot of debt and 3 years of hell for entire family. Rather I'll spend 1 year on my own if I'm in their place...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Not everyone shares your concept of enjoyment, and for most people for the most part of their lives there's little to no enjoyment anyway. 

They live and continue existence due to responsibilities, sense of duty, dependency of family on them etc etc not so much because they enjoy doing a mundane 9-5 job to come home and watch Netflix and sleep. 

:( i agree that not everyone see the life in a same way. 

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ofcourse suicide must be legalized. a person must have the right to determine when he wants to stop living.

Agree..with one caveat.... Like how you must be 21 to drink, there should be age limit....

I know even this is a stretch to socially acceptable but either age limit or meet some other criteria ( terminal disease or losing organs or advanced stage of Alzheimer's etc)

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

make friends.. lots and lots of friends.. make your friends cakes everyday.. :)

where's my cake? Hungry Give Me GIF by Naomi Maria

Sarey mundhu na cake ivvu raven uncle 🎂🍰%$<

11 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

I find life pointless, existence meaningless. 

Could I commit suicide and should I be encouraged to do so? 

philosophize this ekkuva vintunaava Anna?