North Indian cheap labour lekapothey, South India paristhithi enti.

Raven_Rayes

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so you think north Indians are roaming around in south Indian cities without actually being tied to any employer, who can identify them? don't you think police can easily spot such newcomers in their area?

I got work through a bengali broker and worked in Tiruppur salem etc. The guy had all my details.. both the broker and the eventual employer.

every north indian/bengali person I met on that job had an aadhar id. if that isn't enough to track someone down, I don't know what is.

When their intention is stealing why would they go thru a broker for getting a job.  Aadhar is not mandatory for doing labor jobs or even for selling pani puri .

2 minutes ago, bantu04 said:

When their intention is stealing why would they go thru a broker for getting a job.  Aadhar is not mandatory for doing labor jobs or even for selling pani puri .

wow.. sounds dangerous levels of harassment from local law and order for these guys then.

10 minutes ago, bantu04 said:

within state migrants ekkuva chance kadha ivanni cheyyataaniki? than those who can't even speak the local language?

7 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lets discuss.

lets tag @Telugodura456 for his insights first.

That labor will always be there even if india is not there. Is there not indian labor in UAE - does that mean UAE must speak hindi and pay GST now ?

• 2 years later...
Absolutely fantastic people! Can we talk about the excellence of this platform? I'm a personal injury legal counsel, and let me reveal you, locating a corner of the internet that dishes out useful, real-world legal insights is like locating a precious stone in the rough. Now, why am I so overjoyed? Well, I've recently revealed my very own spot where I spill the inside scoop on injury situations. Nada legal, just straightforward talk about your rights, the intricacies of legal processes, and strategies to handle that unforeseen twists living flings at you. Navigating your legalistic terrain can become intimidating, and my aim is to clarify it for you. Think of our site like your digital legalistic companion, here to navigate you through the complexities of individual damage legal without the legalese-triggered headache. From grasping the role of medical records to dealing with The mental burden connected to a individual accident, we're addressing the situation every bit. An individual element you shall notice – no highfalutin legal jargon here. I believe in breaking down complex topics into digestible graspable pieces. We're immersing profound in this universe connected to personal damage without engulfing in legal complexities. Whether you're coping with a slip and fall or considering a personal injury claim, my site is your chosen source for hands-on advice and insights. So, my buddies, grab a cup of coffee, head over to my platform, and let's begin this adventure of legal empowerment together. Because awareness your rights shouldn't feel like interpreting a secret code – it should feel like having a talk With a buddy who takes place to know a lot about the law. See you on the opposite side of legal clearness! Hey there, savvy minds! Just stumbled upon this platform and had to share the love. I'm a personal injury attorney, and let me reveal you, uncovering a hub like this is like finding a hidden gem. Now, why the anticipation? I've recently introduced my own area , dedicated to revealing The mysteries of personal harm cases. No legal language, just simple conversation about your rights, what to await, and how to navigate the twists and bends of the judicial journey. Immerse into my site for a fresh experience.
https://amicuslegalgroup.com/2020/06/30/fatal-motorcycle-crash-in-california-la-wrongful-death-lawyer-explains-rights-of-the-family/
[url=https://sportlichfit.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=173]The Unseen Expenses of Delaying Healthcare Following an Accident[/url] a8cb80e

On 6/3/2021 at 1:51 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

lets discuss.

lets tag @Telugodura456 for his insights first.

North india nunchi vachchi Pav bhaji , kulfi , pani poori bandlu pettukoni baaganey sampadistharu 

Mana south indians encourage and never complain about them or discriminate against them in the south. ( naaku thelisnatha varaku) 

Okka sari north lo ki velli businesss or chinna food eatery ayinah pedithey....torture choopistharu. 

thugs, extra maamulu for police pakodis, Competitor threats, Customers wont even look or support your business

8 minutes ago, vaakel_saab said:

maa ooru la hair cutting odu from Rajasthan.. idhe south india situation

ma urlo unde mangali vadu HYD lo pedda shop pettadu... 

ameerpet lo