Roland Garros…

r2d2

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

anyway I hate Nadal more than Nole. I'm not entirely unhappy with this win. or the upcoming prospect of Nole going over Federer's GS count.

I like Nadal over Nole personally. But Nole is more multi dimensional can't disagree with that. Both are mentally stronger than Federer when it comes to performing under pressure.

I find Nole being more robotic. However he's probably first in the list of contenders who can be considered the greatest of all time, although I personally disagree with considering anyone as such as everything in tennis changes so much over decades. 

So its unfair to consider one person a GOAT but Nole is the closest contender to it. 

6 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

I like Nadal over Nole personally. But Nole is more multi dimensional can't disagree with that. Both are mentally stronger than Federer when it comes to performing under pressure.

I find Nole being more robotic. However he's probably first in the list of contenders who can be considered the greatest of all time, although I personally disagree with considering anyone as such as everything in tennis changes so much over decades. 

So its unfair to consider one person a GOAT but Nole is the closest contender to it. 

Nadal any day 

3 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

my hate is purely irrational. I hate all the big 3. I like Novak among the big 3, because he atleast tries to be funny, and nice, whether its a put on show or not, i wouldn't know.

I feel that professional tennis has hit its peak by the 90s itself. For eg. in the name of tactics, what I saw in that semifinals highlights between Novak and Nadal was top spin moonballing and waiting for one the chance to counterpunch.

I understand that Novak is desperate to win against Nadal, but I have not seen both of them playing this horribly. The last time I saw them both was in 2014 may be.

I find the tactics now very similar, and the game has become more painful to watch.

3 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Joker ni olympics gelav manu

enduku? He won 19 GS while playing in an era of two people hailed as GOATs.

He will most likely end up as the one holding the most GS titles when he finishes his career.

Olympics no one cares about in Tennis. Its another useless thing like Davis Cup.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

enduku? He won 19 GS while playing in an era of two people hailed as GOATs.

He will most likely end up as the one holding the most GS titles when he finishes his career.

Olympics no one cares about in Tennis. Its another useless thing like Davis Cup.

He is one of the GOAT. No debates. But not the one GOAT. Nadal and federer went against each other in many finals in their peak career.

olympics gold matters to GOATs

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

He is one of the GOAT. No debates. But not the one GOAT. Nadal and federer went against each other in many finals in their peak career.

olympics gold matters to GOATs

Oh I see.

my GOAT is Richard Gasquet. That's where I draw the line :)

Tennis is now boring to watch with out Roger, no other player brings that grace to tennis, YouTube lo Roger prime time tennis videos chuste telustadi 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

@Sucker.. bayatiku ra..😀

Lol. Vacha. Maa Joker ki meesam ledu le kaani vaadi tharapuna nenu thipputhunna. Defex ade meed FedEx ni French open Matti Maanikyam ade mee Nadal ni French open kaakuknda yedaina gelavamanu nenu voppukinta vaallu veedi kanna goppa ani. Just Joker gaadu ante nachadu janaalaki anthe. Anyway he is on the way. Anni records badhal ee year. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Lol. Vacha. Maa Joker ki meesam ledu le kaani vaadi tharapuna nenu thipputhunna. Defex ade meed FedEx ni French open Matti Maanikyam ade mee Nadal ni French open kaakuknda yedaina gelavamanu nenu voppukinta vaallu veedi kanna goppa ani. Just Joker gaadu ante nachadu janaalaki anthe. Anyway he is on the way. Anni records badhal ee year. 

Gelchadu kada 🤔

6 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

No man.. Federer and Sampras grace diff level..

Evvadu enni grace lu unna. DJ the greatest player of all time if we consider all courts and consistency in highest level of tennis anyone has ever seen . Once he reach 20th grand slam (only record left for Federer) . Discussion done