Friend Gadu sitting lo annadu ... pk valle lokesh mandhalagili lo odipoyadani

JustChill_Mama

4 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

Pk ki vadi fans hadavidi tappa janala support ledani vadi loss thone ardam kavali.  Full time tho already participated inka Em cheyali. All he did was give ycp bumper majority.

Mundu aa chandaluditho laluchi maneyali.. vadu baga vadukoni vadiladu..he has to prove to people that he is not a puppet of Chandal.. come into people more.. for his loss I strongly believe his association to Chandal has back fired big time. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

dude kulam kosam fight chesevadu

money ivvakunda election gelavadam ivi jaragavu 

jaggad for 40 years fix avvu

Idi project cheyadaaniki meeru chala kastapaduthunnaru....

TDP kanna kula party edayina vunda? Just asking...

I never seen any Kamma caste person not supporting TDP in my circle, including you.
But have seen Kapu caste people supporting other castes.

You guys have to stop this hate man... Enduku intha chithu ga vodipoyaru meeku inka teliyakopte ela.

16 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I don't understand your Thinking.

meeru power lo untey PK  split votes , meeru oppositon lo untey PK split votes antaru ani edustharu

Is PK indebted to support TDP ? Independent ga endhuku unda koodadhu ?

He can be, he actually is another party. That doesn’t mean the consequences change. His non winnable party has consequences is what I’m saying.

12 hours ago, kdapparao said:

Mundu aa chandaluditho laluchi maneyali.. vadu baga vadukoni vadiladu..he has to prove to people that he is not a puppet of Chandal.. come into people more.. for his loss I strongly believe his association to Chandal has back fired big time. 

Lol how is he associated with cbn if he has a different party and doesn’t have a coalition with tdp. You are talking as if these things didn’t happen in 2019. As I said, fans hadavidi tappa matter ledu. If can’t win his own district I don’t know how he can win at all.