New home construction Inspection

andhrabullet

50 minutes ago, andhrabullet said:

Mandatory aa before closing?

kontha mandi save that money do at 11th month.. coz 1 year warranty untadi ani..

any idea

New homes ki avasram.ledu bro there are phased warranty for new houses like bumper ro bumper style everything covered for 2 years internal 5 years 10 years structural

It's juts peace of mind thingi

40 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

New homes ki avasram.ledu bro there are phased warranty for new houses like bumper ro bumper style everything covered for 2 years internal 5 years 10 years structural

It's juts peace of mind thingi

Thanks bro..

500 asking..so 

Go for it.. if you find any issues you can get it fixed for immediately... end of the year builders peddaga pattinchukoru though they are obligated to fix them many won’t....

hundreds of thousands petti house konnappudu $500 gurunchi alochistaventi?? 

5 hours ago, andhrabullet said:

kontha mandi save that money do at 11th month.. coz 1 year warranty untadi ani..

any idea

No need for new construction 

its up to you bro .. better chepinchu you will have peace of mind . 500k pedutunnappudu 500 pettadam lo tappu ledu ga .i have done 3 phase inspection foundation , pre wiring , preclosing .. 1000 teskunnadu , at least i came to know how my home was built and issues ni builder solve chesaadu

17 hours ago, andhrabullet said:

any idea

old house aithe inspection compulsory bro but new house avasaram ledhu naaku thelisi...%$#$

11 hours ago, cloud said:

its up to you bro .. better chepinchu you will have peace of mind . 500k pedutunnappudu 500 pettadam lo tappu ledu ga .i have done 3 phase inspection foundation , pre wiring , preclosing .. 1000 teskunnadu , at least i came to know how my home was built and issues ni builder solve chesaadu

maa town odu purchase ki mundhu vaade inspect chesthadu and seller will pay for it...emaina losugulu unte, seller has to fix everything before purchase is made....nenu deal sig chese mundhu personal inspector tho cheyincha and konni issues bayata padday and dhaniki seller edho $1000 tho negotiate chesdham anukundhi....lucky ga same issues town inspection lo dhorikay and sacchinattu seller anni repair chesindhi donga munda...@3$%