Gold ornaments purchase online in USA

KrishnaDevaRaya

1 hour ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

Reliable online websites to buy gold ornaments in USA please.

I bought gold in Indian jewelry stores in USA….mostly we get 22carat and few stores sell KDM too

Manchi KDM designs kuda dorikaayi many times 

4 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Edo surprise gift asite oke kani.. value param ga not worth the price

+ 100

i will want to recheck the weight price talk on making charges and get an ornament . Online only small rings ala ante ok .  

Rings ki brilliant earth is awesome . You get certificate and there is some exchange policy too . You can change the rings etc with min loss . 

21 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You don’t spend Lakhs to buy some crappy jewelry especially it’s kind of dead investment . Trade off is at least beautiful designs if not gold coins ki tadu kattukoni esukovachu.  I like buying in USA more though making charges are more . Most pieces they show are very nice and match my taste . Ikkada middle eastern designs baga vastayi . 

Nuvvu ala antunnavu..  class lo ammayilandhariki separate whatsapp group to discuss jewelery only..avi konnam ivi konnam ani chestharanta.. They spend money like crazy. These days shops are promoting movie designs..what heroines wear etc avi koni choopinchukuntaru. 

Ikkada Tiffany’s/London jewelers etc lo simple rings over priced unde when I was gifting something to my cousin.

Us lo making charges mother husband 

So u will not find it valuable according to indian calculation

9 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Nuvvu ala antunnavu..  class lo ammayilandhariki separate whatsapp group to discuss jewelery only..avi konnam ivi konnam ani chestharanta.. They spend money like crazy. These days shops are promoting movie designs..what heroines wear etc avi koni choopinchukuntaru. 

Ikkada Tiffany’s/London jewelers etc lo simple rings over priced unde when I was gifting something to my cousin.

Evari taste valladi . Honestly it also depends on ppl you hang out with . Desis to baga tirugute e comparisons and konadam ekkuva untundi . Personal priorities too . I stopped buying because I never wore the ones I bought or my mom bought . For me it’s sheer waste of money. I don’t have desi circle too . I preferred to buy ear rings , rings , bracelets from brilliant earth rather . I m wearing them everyday .