సర్వసంగ పరిత్యాగి...😊

r2d2

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

This is a very old news... more than an year old before the record level Tesla stocks price and also the crypto boom... 

If you own a property, you have more expenses and taxes that you cannot write off in your taxes... but if you rent it, you can write off all of it as expenses and save taxes... always rent if you have a business.. 

aadu kantri gadu 

3 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Me too.. Not one, 2. 

My neighbors are having last laugh..they bought stock.

I say I've experience of driving, you have money in account. 

That’s okay .. there are more EV related and also better stocks that can make us money ! 

On 6/15/2021 at 6:58 AM, r2d2 said:

@Sucker

44224055-9685673-Typical_for_Musk_he_mad44223949-9685673-It_was_a_final_make_goo

Elon Musk announces he is selling his last home a little more than a year after vowing to 'rid himself of all possessions'

• Announcement comes a little more than a year after the billionaire said he would sell all of his homes
  • Throughout 2020 Musk sold six California properties, in addition to one in 2019, for a combined total of $114 million
  • All that remains is a Bay Area mansion Musk finally said he decided to sell; it is listed for $37 million
  • Musk said he wanted to get rid of the properties as a way to defuse criticism of his extreme wealth  

200.gif

Vaadi gorre lu aha oho ani clapping na