Kohli gadi Aaadi captaincy lo okka major tournament kuda

veerigadu

15 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Every country had its golden period and then it will pass. I think Indian golden period is coming to an end. It will just like every other team from here on. 

I don't think I quite agree with that, the team is strong, the bench is strong, next generation(Team India crucial team members 5-7 yrs from now) is ready too(playing already in IPL or about to come in next 2 yrs) if you ask me. All we need is

1.  A leader as captain

2. A decent coach who does not have liking for too much experimentation.

3. More foreign tours for players in teams A, B, under-19s etc. before making their way into national side.

Even without these India will still be considered a strong team, I hope BCCI keeps doing the nurturing of fast bowlers like it did in the last 10-12 yrs. Once in a while we will always find a Kohli(batting), Kumble(spin), Zaheer khan(reverse swing), Dhoni(leadership) who make the difference in the team, but add to these those 3 above points we will continue to dominate world cricket. 

Personally I want cricket to grow to atleast 40 countries playing regularly, and then if India dominates the world that is what gives me those goose bumps.

Bagla Boys meeda final odipovadamu kooda mana king kohli naseeb lone undi ani naa gatti nammakam.

We were close to losing to them a couple of times , but RS was the captain and somehow we manged to scrape through.

16 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

I don't think I quite agree with that, the team is strong, the bench is strong, next generation(Team India crucial team members 5-7 yrs from now) is ready too(playing already in IPL or about to come in next 2 yrs) if you ask me. All we need is

1.  A leader as captain

2. A decent coach who does not have liking for too much experimentation.

3. More foreign tours for players in teams A, B, under-19s etc. before making their way into national side.

Even without these India will still be considered a strong team, I hope BCCI keeps doing the nurturing of fast bowlers like it did in the last 10-12 yrs. Once in a while we will always find a Kohli(batting), Kumble(spin), Zaheer khan(reverse swing), Dhoni(leadership) who make the difference in the team, but add to these those 3 above points we will continue to dominate world cricket. 

Personally I want cricket to grow to atleast 40 countries playing regularly, and then if India dominates the world that is what gives me those goose bumps.

Bro 10 countries vunnapudu dominate Cheste chaalu first annatu vundi situation…last 10 years they were one of the top teams no doubt but no where close to dominating like the WI of 80s or AUS of 00’s