Mee appice la

Sucker

I worked at Microsoft for 7 years as a contractor (Vendor).

No cabins at at all for contractors. Usually there will be a big Vendor bay where all the contactors sit, first come first serve basis. Few big teams used occupy those areas. (ex: Infy, Wipro).  

For brief period of time, I used to report to a manger, she was from China. She used to talk to building operations teams and looks for empty offices and cabins and put a request for our team contractors to sit there.

After that moved to small IT company client. There they provider a cabin. mostly like a open office. If you stand up, you can see all co-workers.  

11 minutes ago, duryaodhana said:

No cabins at at all for contractors. Usually there will be a big Vendor bay where all the contactors sit, first come first serve basis. Few big teams used occupy those areas. (ex: Infy, Wipro).  

For brief period of time, I used to report to a manger, she was from China. She used to talk to building operations teams and looks for empty offices and cabins and put a request for our team contractors to sit there.

After that moved to small IT company client. There they provider a cabin. mostly like a open office. If you stand up, you can see all co-workers.  

MSFT la contractors both in Hyd and seattle kukka saave ani vinna

First they see your tag and based on some orange/blue color they even listen to you

1 minute ago, jambalhaatraja said:

First they see your tag and based on some orange/blue color they even listen to you

Yeah.. Contactors ki Orange tag.. full timers ki Blue tag. Blue tag circle different ga vuntundhi.. 

3 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

3 hours ago, duryaodhana said:

Is it because of Desi santha? or even thellollu do the same??

21 hours ago, summer27 said:

Is it because of Desi santha? or even thellollu do the same??

Microsoft lo mostly anthe..  If the contractor need permanent cabin or room/office, the consulting/vendor company has to pay for that office/cabin space. In 2013-2014 time period, it was around 400+ per month

• Sad 1

On 6/23/2021 at 4:56 PM, Sucker said:

Cabin vuntada leka Walmart Bentonville la fish market na ? Alanti clients vunte list veyyandi. 

before covid mast cabin undedi ..... eppudu teesi 10gi , fish market  chesaru with 6 feet distance brahmi17.gif

• Haha 1