Bikini’s lo e thella ammailu neat ga carry chestharu

Raazu

water parks ki vellina— perfect shapes, carry well with confidence..

I never seen any Desi’s wearing bikini’s in water parks.. oka gang tho vostharu 3 or 4 families… they still wear knee length shorts and round kneck t shirts and get into  water and enjoy waves

monna oka American papa bikini 👙 lo ne gas kottisthunde

2 minutes ago, Raazu said:

I never seen any Desi’s wearing bikini’s in water parks.. oka gang tho vostharu 3 or 4 families… they still wear knee length shorts and round kneck t shirts and get into  water and enjoy waves

same applies to gents/boys also.. shorts, swimwear nice gaa carry chestaru..

1 minute ago, summer27 said:

same applies to gents/boys also.. shorts, swimwear nice gaa carry chestaru..

Agreed.. most desi galliki pottaaaaa

7 minutes ago, Raazu said:

they are used to these dresses from childhood ..within families so its common.. dont compare.

batta - nothing in your hand so dont blame/complain.. if batta clean shave is better.

potta - lot of desis are now body consious ..takk7ve untaru

23 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Agreed.. most desi galliki pottaaaaa

its not that potta that irritates me, even these guys have big potta..

but the man foobss. abbaba..and secondly potta ki tagga size lo shorts esukuovali..pedda potta esukoni..tights shorts esukuni satsar..

18 minutes ago, summer27 said:

its not that potta that irritates me, even these guys have big potta..

but the man foobss. abbaba..and secondly potta ki tagga size lo shorts esukuovali..pedda potta esukoni..tights shorts esukuni satsar..

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Raazu said:

it is just the cultural difference and upbringing bro...mana intlo kani mana relatives lo chinnappati nundi eppudu evarini bikinis lo chudaledhu kadha, so mana view point different ga untadhi...

Experiencing 2 different cultures at the same time, I feel little uncomfortable initially around my wife's friends or family members when we all go to the pool and they are in their bikinis...I am getting used to it now...

During our initial days, I was too strict with my wife with clothing but now she got used to it and she dresses appropriately...

It's okay le vuncle. Thella fori la bikini lu chudu. Mana desi lu max India nundi import including you and me. So manaki Btech varaku leni alavatlu kotha ga yem raavu. Next generation kids dummu reputharu. Ikkade putti ikkade peragatam ki Mana daggara nundi import avvaniki chala diff vuntadi le vuncle.